Search results

1. A

Hit and Pick

Could somebody please explain to me how the hit and pick spot works... Thanks
  2. A

Dave Favor vs Chuck Raulston

I'm standing here @ Percy's Pool Parlor and it looks like they might match up and play some OnePocket... NO BIG STAKES just a sparring session it looks like... OLD School vs New School... I think it will be a very fun match...
  3. A

Different Games

One-Ball OnePocket... A guy showed me this game today... Anybody ever play it..? You start with a ball frozen to the center diamond on the bottom rail... Winner of the flip/lag shoots from anywhere behind the head string... You CANNOT make the ball on the opening shot... You can try to lay it...
  4. A

Miscuing on the break...

This came up in a game lastnight and we didn't know what the ruling was... I was breaking and miscued... I didn't hit ANYTHING... The CB traveled about 4' and into the side rail then stopped without hitting anything else... Is that a FOUL..?
  5. A

Hot Springs

I read in a lot of the interviews and old stories on here about the players going to Hot Springs, Arkansas before they started having the Johnston City tournament... Does anybody know where to find any pics from back then..? Thanks
  6. A

Sylver Ochoa vs Rafael Martinez

It sounds like they'll be matching up Friday @ Big Tymes... I believe it's a race to 7 playing EVEN... I don't know what they're playing for... I like Ochoa...
  7. A

OnePocket Finals @ DCC

Strickland vs. SVB :eek: I have a feeling this isn't going to be the typical OnePocket match we are use to seeing!!!!!