Search results

1. C

CueTable Quick Reference Sheet

Dear CueTable users: We have created a quick reference sheet with brief descriptions on our software function in PDF format. Please right-click the following link and print out a hardcopy to put on your desk. Hopefully this will help you to get more effecient in making CueTable layouts :)...
  2. C

Anyone Know of A Good Shot Made by Bugs Rucker?

Anyone Know of A Good Shot Made by Bugs Rucker? I would like to print the shot layout on a T-Shirt and send it to him. Thanks in Advance :)
  3. C

Derby City Classic Fun Visitor Event

Dear Friends: With kind helps from Diamonds Billiard Products, we are hosting a CueTable Layout Competition at Derby City Classic this year. I would like to invite vistors to record some great shots each day and post them online at PL.CueTable.com. By going to the same site, people who cannot...
  4. C

CueTable 1P Shot Contest

Alright, our drill contest stuff is too easy for you guys. Let's try something different here on 1p.org http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AYOe3PHXB4UYOe4UXQk2UbmU1UAfj1UbHc3Uchrzc3kHXB4kbSM4kalP3kbeo1kREKzc1uCUT@ I would award $50 tiger gift certificate for the first person who videotape himself...
  5. C

CueTable 1P Branching Disscussion

Hi everyone, Earlier last month I have formed this branching discussion on AZ. I think you guys might be interested in the subject matter and perhaps have interesting suggestions on how to improve the posting and sharing process. If people like the idea we can start to have series of...