Search results

1. M

More full 1-pocket matches for beginners/intermediates

Tres Kane is the lead commentator on two more full-match 1-pocket videos. Again the commentary is geared toward the person trying to learn more about the game. The matches: Alex/Shuff Rafael/Frost I'd like to dedicate these matches to Nell Drake, the best 72-year-old, female, 1-pocket player...
  2. M

1 pocket tourney at National Bar Box in Feb?

I know Steve that you have mentioned before about the possibility of using part of your Player-Backing money for a tournament. Well in February Mark Griffins got several 9 ft diamonds that are not spoken for in the first half of the week of the National Bar Box championship in Reno. He...
  3. M

New video 1-pocket commentary for beginners/intermediates

We continue our series of videos intended for beginners and intermediates at poolstudents.net. Tres Kane does the commentary. The video was shot by Lenny. And the matches are Ike/Ellerman and Frost/Alex. Lenny they are the top two videos in the middle row. I know you have trouble finding them...
  4. M

Mitch Ellerman/Ike Runnels match for PoolStudents

Our continuing series of 1-pocket matches where the commentary is pointed toward the beginning/intermediate player. Mitch Ellerman vs Ike R Commentary by Tres Kane http://www.poolstudents.net/index-2ikeellerman.php Poolstudents.net
  5. M

1-Pocket Finals from Red Shoes

We posted this 1-pocket match at Poolstudents.net because we found the commentary interesting and unusual. Jet Johnson and Jim Clark - (both from Chicago) - do the commentary. Steve at Live2Ustreams.com did the video. We are sponsors of Steve's streams. www.poolstudents.net
  6. M

Scott Frost/Sylver match commentary for beginners and intermediates

Tres Kane is doing a series of instructional commentaries for matches that Lenny Marshall shot for us at the 1-pocket challenge earlier this year in Northern California. Tres teaches 1-pocket in the Phoenix area. He does a great job. Check the first one out here at www.poolstudents.net. Remember...
  7. M

Steve the onepocket link at the top of the page is broken

hope this isn't a double post.
  8. M

Lou check you pms

As the title says Lou