Search results

1. S

Website Up!

Whew! Finally, I'm able to get back on the forums!:D Thanks a bunch for the help Steve. (Oh yeah, it took me a minute 'cause I was doing other things.) Well, without further adue, here is the linkie to my site. Let me know what you think: www.cuesbydes.com Thanks for all replies in advance!:D...
  2. S

Can one-pocket help with your 8-ball game?

Hey all! Want you guys to know that my one-pocket game, slowly but surely, is getting better. Still working on the "thinking" part, which is the majority of the game anyway, but my shooting skills have improved. What I'd like to know is, can one-pocket help with my 8-ball game? Ever since the...
  3. S

One pocket helping with 8-ball

Been a while since I've posted, but I definitely wanted you guys to know, that playing one pocket has done wonders for my 8-ball game. I guess, when you shoot at only two pockets, then play a game were you use all six, the world seems to yours for the taking!:D :p One thing I've noticed in one...
  4. S

One pocket players and the IPT...

Ok. I have no idea how relevant this is to the one-pocket forums, but I was thinking, can't a lot of really good one-pocket players play on this tour and win? I mean, even as a novince one-pocket player, I know that your 8-ball can benifit immensely from playing one-pocket. Yeah, I know it's...
  5. S

Winning One-pocket...

Riley, if it sounds like I'm griping, then my apologies. I know that the book is worth the amount they are asking for. As far as I'm concerned it's a collectors item. I do plan to get the book, I just know that I have to save up for it is all. ;) :D But if you think about it, a lizard skin...
  6. S

Winning One-pocket...

LIZARD SKIN!?!?!? He did a lizard skin book?!?!? Aw man, that thing's gotta' be worth at least $400-600...easy! Do you have...wait...don't tell me, I might be tempted to find out where you live. :p :rolleyes: j/k
  7. S

Winning One-pocket...

Doc, sorry for my ignorance, but what is RSB?
  8. S

One-pocket etiquitte question...

Sorry for back-to-back posts like this fellas, but I felt that this needed to be completely seperate from my first post. Last Friday, I stopped by my local pool hall to catch some one-pocket action and learn a few things. Well, the two guys that were playing had a good game going on and all of...
  9. S

Winning One-pocket...

Ok, I've accepted that I will never see this book in person again. Even though I had the chance to get one even though I wasn't even thinking about taking one-pocket that seriously, I should have plunked down the money to get it. (sigh..) Oh well, now that one pocket seems to be taking off...
  10. S

The break...

Hi all. Been a while since I've posted on these forums but I have a question for you. I've been trying to get my break packed down so I can least have a fighting chance starting a game off. :rolleyes: However, I'm noticing at least two different ways to break. One way, and I think this is the...