Search results

1. P

carmeli and instroke cowboy series

solddddddddddddddd
  2. P

Imagine

imagine a pool table about 3x6 with miniature balls and sticks with 10mm tips that plays like a 9 footer--and i mean in EVERY WAY--banks the same, good speed, just to see, i played my friend some one pocket on it--exactly the same physics!! my friend made these tables, and anybody that ever gets...
  3. P

skid

what causes a ball to skid? does deacceleration through the cb at impact cause skid? it seems to me that pros spin the cb at times to avoid the object ball skidding..... ive done this to avoid missing certain shots..... thoughts please--
  4. P

rules question

was playing a guy the other day and i left him frozen to the stack--he then proceeds to carefully touch the cueball but nothing moved..... i know he's taking a foul here, but can he be forced to shoot again until a ball is moved?
  5. P

3 balls on the spot

wondering if theres a way to force that middle ball near or into my hole..... i'll try it later this week when i go to the pool room..... im betting theres a way.....
  6. P

is it legal?

yesterday, as i was looking through my sms book, i saw a shot where u cut the object ball into your pocket, but the scratch in the side pocket is very obvious, and seemingly impossible to avoid--so how do u avoid it? shoot really hard and the cue ball goes either around the pocket and back onto...
  7. P

2 balls on the spot

just wondering who likes to try to make the head ball on the force through .....i shoot it occasionally, and try to make the bank with the other ball as well..... one guy here shoots it often, and makes the head ball about 50% of the time--i dont have that much faith in the shot myself, so dont...
  8. P

meet and greet tour--southern style

im planning a "meet and greet tour" as i venture from toledo ohio to vero beach florida and im looking to meet and play any members within 1 hour or so of i-75...... i hope to meet and play such one pocket celebrities such as cinci kid, jb and others..... probably won't make the trip til next...
  9. P

first time you ever played one pocket

mine was at starchers in akron-1980s--mike vero gave me 20 to 1--i had to put up 4 bucks-- i had no chance...at the time, i thought he was very lucky--now i know better....let's hear your story......
  10. P

dream come true

stopped by pool room looking for some action--just 4 guys playing partners op--one guy, Tom, i didnt know, but the room owner told me loves bank pool--as in he would rather play banks than any other game--now have somebody here to play banks--lots and lots of banks---great because i hadnt been...
  11. P

ebony carmeli black widow and instroke 3x5 case

im selling my nearly new cue and case, ebony carmeli cue with ivory points and silver rings, i have the original receipt with it--case was bought at same time, and is also new...... 330-575-2919 don text for pics and price
  12. P

3 rail z bank

had what i thought was a easy 1 railer in one pocket but angle was sitting weird, couldnt bank it one rail so i loaded up with left english, hit the right/center part of the ball hard and made it 3 rails--my opponent thought i just got lucky, but i showed him later..... darn those banks come in...
  13. P

danny vs scott

heard it from a close friend of dannys last night that something is in the works for some one pocket but right now its just white noise.........
  14. P

food choices in chicago

since resident food expert beard is no longer with us, im wondering if someone can recomend certain food options near chris's poolroom---specifically. italian beef,chicago hot dogs and pizza...... i heard Als was good but i dont know, and i heard superdawg was good too...... any other exciting...
  15. P

what a shot

i just saw a shot rafael martinez did against frost at cali billiards--its at the 29:10 point in the video--he didnt make it, but was one heck of a shot--he sure can be creative at times.......
  16. P

Oscar

How much op does he play? I'd like to see how he plays because he sure is a beast in 9ball .......
  17. P

Shots that you learned from others that are regular part of your game now

I'll name 4..... First-- those backwards banks that I always saw Shannon doing when I was new at one pocket-- what a weapon ! Use them all the time now and the cb path is very predictable.... Next was bugs kicking safe on balls near the opponents pocket -- he did that more than anyone I ever...
  18. P

pat fleming--the creative edge

just came upon this and decided to take a look--just general pool knowledge but alot of good stuff--i even learned a few tricks.......
  19. P

shots,moves and strategies

just got it today and looked through some of the diagrams-- some innovative stuff in there, seasoned op players will recognize many of the shots, and i would advise putting in some practice on some of the more risky choices until u have them down...... imho, these arent just shots to copy but...
  20. P

Sms

just ordered it from eddie himself--cant wait to discover some new tricks, hopefully-