Search results

1. ChicagoFats

New DCC rules...

Wild rules here. Need a bigger venue.
  2. ChicagoFats

🚨🚨 $200,000💰💰...WWYD? 👀💡💡

I would just shoot the pink stripe in the hole and roll the cue ball behind the 10. This gets a ball on the spot and it triples denis up where he must move the 10. Your next shot will have a better chance of removing balls or possibly getting something offensive on the spot shot.
  3. ChicagoFats

Carl Bolm will pay 10K to make Buffalo's Pro Classic smoke free: Buffalo accepts

Anyone who smokes in 2023 has got to literally not give a shit about themselves. I applaud Carl Bolm.
  4. ChicagoFats

2022 Fall Regional Tournament - Memphis - November 4-6

I unfortunately can't make it to Memphis although I would love to play Andy. I am traveling that Friday and wouldn't be able to play.
  5. ChicagoFats

This Place Is Dead....

Hey Guys... I have literally played pool about 4 days in the last 6 months. 3 of those were the last 3 straight pool matches from my league. One was two sets of one pocket where I broke even with a local Chicago gambler. I have been golfing once or twice a day since the weather got warm. I...
  6. ChicagoFats

2022 Fall Regional Tournament - Memphis - November 4-6

Please put chicago fats in thanks.
  7. ChicagoFats

Birthday....Birthday....Steve.....

Happy birthday!
  8. ChicagoFats

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

Unfortunately, I have a family trip the same weekend and will not be able to make it this year. Please drink many beers for me.
  9. ChicagoFats

My Last Run of 15 playing the 1Pocket Ghost?

Nice job opening the 9 ball. This is a subtle skill that people often over or under perform on.
  10. ChicagoFats

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

I have learned a lot from this group. I also have learned a lot from these regional and mot tourneys. I don't care who I play. Let's gamble!!!
  11. ChicagoFats

Our Home Page / Current Events, Where are we?

Thanks for adding this. I didn't know about it and am looking at flight options now.
  12. ChicagoFats

Midwest Open Billiard Championship 19,000 Added March 15-20, 2022

I wasnt planning on coming but if I know I can get an action I may make the trip.
  13. ChicagoFats

Midwest Open Billiard Championship 19,000 Added March 15-20, 2022

Does anyone have a realistic number of how many tables will be "open" for gambling during the one pocket tourney?
  14. ChicagoFats

Happy Birthday Warren!

Miss you buddy.... Happy Birthday!
  15. ChicagoFats

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINCY KID

Happy Birthday!
  16. ChicagoFats

WWYD here?

I am banking the 13 into my hole and running into the 3.
  17. ChicagoFats

WWYD from BlueGrass in Philly

I can make it and get behind the 13. You realize I am the reigning Memphis snooker gambling game champion 🏆
  18. ChicagoFats

WWYD from BlueGrass in Philly

I am confused.. . You are straight it on the 8? If yes I shoot the 8 in and get on the 6 using high left.
  19. ChicagoFats

Larry 'The Truth' Nevel passes away

When I was up in Dekalb, Larry had heard I was playing some guys for 100 a game. He made a visit to come match up with me about 20+ years ago. I was in Sandusky Ohio that weekend winning a team pool tournament. Lucky for me I guess :) Perhaps we will match up some day in the sky. It would...