Search results

1. S

Scott Frost

Filler would shoot holes in him lol
  2. S

One Pocket at Amazin’ Billiards in Malden MA

Next up on the one pocket tour the Rack classic in Michigan. I hope they get a sick field .
  3. S

Thanks 🙏🏻
  4. S

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

Tony has won playing with that game before and it wasn’t close . He’s the favorite in my opinion.
  5. S

Anybody know who won ? I don’t see the bracket updating
  6. S

Mini derby 2024

I’m keeping a full list updated for every event 5000+ added or more . I meant to do this last year but I slacked off .
  7. S

Mini derby 2024

Thanks appreciate it
  8. S

Mini derby 2024

Anyone remember who won the mini derby one pocket this year . I didn’t write it down I’m trying to keep a accurate list of every major this year .
  9. S

One Pocket in New York City and thereabouts: does it exist?

My dad visited not long ago he lives in NC and we played like 2 1/2 hours it was like 70 dollars lol you have to get a special and make sure you ask for it . I actually play more when I go visit my parents down south than when I’m home .
  10. S

One Pocket in New York City and thereabouts: does it exist?

When Rob Pole and Sam Wu owned Skyline in Brooklyn they played everyone . Jorge Rodríguez played one pocket better than people think also . Rob and Sammy sold the place and Jorge doesn’t play anymore . Stienway had a decent amount of one pocket players that would play . Shorty Willie Santiago...
  11. S

Must see poolrooms , Need Help

Yeah seems so lol I guess it will just stay how it is that a solid list though
  12. S

💡Movers v Shooters 💡❓❓❓

Well said
  13. S

Thanks I look forward to seeing as many as I can . Or playing pool at all for that matter I work too damn much
  14. S

It won’t let me edit it anymore for some reason
  15. S

Thanks I’ll update the list
  16. S

Thanks will add them
  17. S

Thanks I’m focusing on the mainland US
  18. S

Thanks I’ll add those
  19. S

One pocket rankings 2023: Active players only

Regarding Shane vs Fedor IMHO it’s a very interesting match because I see a man who seems more fueled by pride while the other younger player seems to actually enjoy the game of one pocket . I feel like the kid has a more steady temperament but that doesn’t mean he will win either . Would be...
  20. S

One pocket rankings 2023: Active players only

Pretty insane how well these guys shoot nowadays.