Search results

1. millertime

A Newbie To 1P Gets 2nd Place

I am new to the game of one pocket and have only been playing it since September. It is something my father and I started playing to break away from the boring 8-ball game because it's the most common game in all leagues and tournaments around here. I was pretty knowledgable with safties and...
  2. millertime

1P Tournament 1/17/09 Cedar Rapids, IA

There is a 1P tournament in Cedara Rapids, IA on Jan 17, 2009. It is being played at Fat Wally's Pool Hall downtown. If you are interested and want more info please PM me. Thanks and hope to see you there!:D Jeff 'millertime' Miller
  3. millertime

Bank Pool For Iowa?!

I thought I would ask a question in the one pocket forum about bank pool. I recently bought the Beard's videos for my fathers birthday and we both enjoyed them very much(thanks Beard!). My father (Ken Miller) is the president of the Iowa chapter of the BCA and we have the usual 8-ball leagues...
  4. millertime

Looking for action around Cedar Rapids, IA

I see there is a place in Des Moines, IA for bank pool and 1P matches and tournaments. But most people have day jobs and can't drive that far for on weekday night so I was wondering if there was anyone in the Cedar Rapids, IA. Thanks:)