Search results

1. L

Winning One-pocket...

Eddie, thanks a whole lot for taking the time to respond yourself. I, no less than anyone, wish to see you back into the publishing business, and will be sure to get the whole collection once they are out. I would also like to have your 3-cushion work as well. Best wishes.
  2. L

Winning One-pocket...

What about the one with gold powder at the edge of each page. Oh, and the medieval insignia exquisitely etched on the lizard skin. And... I almost forgot, they are also selling the one written in an ivory and plume, ink-drop pencil from the time of Elizabeth I. You know, the one that may have...
  3. L

Banking with the Beard review

I've purchased my own copy. My thanks to the Beard and Steve. I'll be waiting for the next volume, and hoping for the bright day when Freddy will put his one pocket stuff out. Even if revealing well-kept moves goes against his grain.
  4. L

Winning One-pocket...

Martin, I never thought of Eddie Robins' books as a financial investment! But you may have been the smartest between the two of us. However, I must say that $75 is still conscionable, while $200+ seems hardly so. I'm pretty sure having possession of either WOP or SMS would make me the happiest...
  5. L

Winning One-pocket...

I don't know, because I don't have possession of either, but aren't the instructional videos a better bet than "Upscale One Pocket?" I'm thinking Grady's stuff and Willie Jopling's. I heard that "Upscale One Pocket" is too basic. Heard the same thing about Allen Hopkins' video. I know Incardona...