Search results

1. B

poolhall junkies stuff

Hey players and fans get y'all a really cool PHJ poster 22x28 for $49 plus $3 postage, looks great in ur room ! Really cool short sleeve t-shirts for $29 or long sleeve $35, hurry up not many left !!
  2. B

"Confessions of a Pool Hustler"

Hey all you action lovers ! Now is the time to get a signed copy of my book. If you like stories about action, wild women, gangsters and a couple of stories that will bring a tear to the animal lovers eye go to ...... www.confessionsofapoolhustler.com
  3. B

Thanks to all the nice people who has bought my book and responded with so many nice replies. They all said they thought it was the best and couldn't put it down ! My story of Billy Johnson is worth the read, thanks, Bobby Cotton !
  4. B

Hey does any body going to Derby city wanna share a booth space with me ? If you do contact me at, bobby.cotton@yahoo.com
  5. B

Hey every one my book is available now ! More George McGann stories, I lived with him, to hear more go to my web site,www.confessionsofapoolhustler.com. SJD knew George too and I'm sure anything he says is from experience !
  6. B

Hey all of you pool lovers, my book will be out on the 11th, it has alot of great stories that are funny, sad, scary and sexy ! I hope y'all like it, I think you will !:) I didn't have room for all of my stories, so there will be a book #2. I'm so glad to get these all down on paper ! Thanks Robert
  7. B

Massacre in Dexter, Mo.

Does anybody remember hearing about the killings at my friends action bar in 1981 ! Or wanna hear the story about Grady playing my road partner and turning his head before he pulls the trigger ! Go to, www.confessionsofapoolhustler.com Thanks, Robert
  8. B

"Confessions of a Pool Shark"

This is the title, I finally decided. I was a gunfighter not a trapper !!
  9. B

Gonna be out pretty soon, book is about playing pool on the road in the sixties and seventies, exciting and hilarious stories, alot of y'all are in it.