Search results

1. New 2 You Qs

1 Ball One Pocket

I've seen it played... maybe even played it a time or two. Can't for the life of me remember how the game starts.
  2. New 2 You Qs

DCC Bank Pool Update

Match ups for 5:30PM according to the DCC website: Warren Kiamco (0) vs Shane VanBoening (1B) Chris Melling (0) vs Larry Nevel (0) Dennis Hatch (0) vs Tim De Ruyter (1) Billy Thorpe (0) vs Glenn Rogers (0) Justin Bergman (1) vs Justin Hall (1) John Brumback (1) vs Evan Lunda...
  3. New 2 You Qs

Check Out Brumback's New Website

Johnbrumback.com Still a work in progress, but it went live today.
  4. New 2 You Qs

Did Anyone Else Watch Dennis and Daz Last Night?

What a crazy match. I have never been so clueless as to what a pro was going to shoot next in a 1P match. It was NOT an exhibition in moving and shot selection... but it was very entertaining in a morbid 1P kinda way.
  5. New 2 You Qs

Some Very Entertaining Commentating

Here is a match between Efren and Gentile. Billy I, Frost, and Corey are commentating. Maybe this has been posted here before, but this was my first time watching it. I loved the banter between these 3 great 1P players commentating on another great 1P player and the best ever 1P player...
  6. New 2 You Qs

No Bank Pool Ring Game at DCC???

I do not see it listed on the schedule of events. Anyone know for sure?
  7. New 2 You Qs

◊ Pre-Order New John Brumback Shirts ◊

I am posting this for John… here are some newly designed John Brumback shirts that come in both long and short sleeves. You can per-order now and the shirts will be shipped out in approx. 2 weeks. The shirts feature John's new log on the front, which is very cool. The back has "The Brumback...
  8. New 2 You Qs

Brickyard Billiards Bank Tournament - Oct 20th & 21st

Brickyard Billiards Bank Tournament in Indy as posted by Brian Gregg on AZB: Don't forget this Saturday and Sunday at Brickyard Billiards Big bank Tournament, $75 entry, $15 is green fee which is included, Come watch some of the best players, John Brumback, Shannon Murphy, Brian Gregg and more...
  9. New 2 You Qs

Larry Price Passing?

Someone at AZ posted Larry Price passed away yesterday of a Heart Attack. Anyone know if this in fact true? I know he had health issues in the past.
  10. New 2 You Qs

DCC Bank Pool

Here are the players left after Round #7. I would assume all players with a Buy Back will do so. Player (Losses) Alex Pagulayan (0) Danny Smith (0) Glenn Rogers (0) John Morra (0) Johnathan Pinegar (0) Rob Saez (0) Shane Van Boening (0) Truman Hogue (0) Alvis Fitch (1) Charles Bryant...
  11. New 2 You Qs

Anyone Attending the GSBT Bank Tourney this Weekend?

The Great Southern Billiard Tour is at Micheal's in Fairfield, OH this weekend, with a 9-Ball and a Bank tourney being held simultaneously. 9-Ball is on the bar boxes and the Bank Tourney is on the 9' Diamonds. Who is planning on attending?
  12. New 2 You Qs

Anyone Ever Play the 9-Ball Bank Ghost?

Play it like a regular 9-Ball bank game, and misses count as a point for the Ghost. A miss on the break does not count. Start at 5 misses and see if you can beat it, then play it 5-4, and so on. Races to 3 or 5. If you can beat it with 5 balls to 3 misses, you are are playin' pretty darn sporty.