Search results

1. V

best way to beat brumback

any ideas?
  2. V

John Brumback

you have had time for your shoulder to heal i want a rematch!!!
  3. V

Attn brumback and shannon

Tar has opened a new room in vegas with one table in it, i will play john 10 ahead for 10k banks if someone can break for me or you have to call your bank off break, i will also play shannon D a set for 10-20k 19-5 cliff can come play 16-4 10k or more gabe and corey basically andone that...
  4. V

Billy i 911

Call me asap
  5. V

Fair game? Urban pool dictionary

Fair game- A game the person saying is fair wins. A game the other person has little chance of winning. Show some gamble- Give me some free money. Nobody wants to gamble at pool, there idea of fair is if they always win. IM sure there are other people out there with some terms id love to have...
  6. V

300k or i dont play.

i will play scott or alex 194 with a refereee i will play gabe 17-4 -18-4 with a refereee i will play coret 18-4 he cant touch balll with a referee i will play shane 16-4 100k min no ref needed but could use one if anyone qualifies to give these spots for this kinda money im open for...
  7. V

attn grady billy

what would it take to have bily and grady commentate a match in youngs town in12 days?
  8. V

Artie vs Dippy

artie, i wil coach alex the first shot f ever inning of one pocket you coach shane the same, what you wanna do.
  9. V

this will get me lots of hate, but .....

harry platus made the hall of fame for his action in one pocket, i have played more sets for 10k then most and many for 20 and they would of been of rmore if if everyone else would of bet more, now ive been around pool for 20 years, always abled goood. I remember fred cannon, bucky bell back...
  10. V

john do i get my lesson

john i think i paid enough for 5 free advices to improve my ame. :) be honest.
  11. V

question for billy I

Billly you say i have im proved, when is the last time you seen me beat anyone? You know i drove from Dc to play Alex 17-4 and lost all i had and every thing i could barrow avout 25k. Do you think id lay down a 25k spread hoping that id get it back with interest? From there i went to nyc for 2...