1pkt Brand offers youngster a live sponsorship!

{$Tingle$}

Molina Mike and Joey Ryan (the owners of 1 pkt brand and several podcasts across many media platforms) did and online interview with young Eric Roberts. He is currently playing in the top 32 world 10 ball championship in Vegas and has many top finishes right on the verge of being the next very strong American player. In the stream they discuss his run and attitude on the table. As someone that knows him personally he is the epitome of what we want to represent an American player. They also offer him and on the spot sponsorship so they are very good ambassadors of the sport as well!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks for the post and the heads up for this up and coming young monster. :)

Glad you finally joined Justin! If you stick around the forums you will learn some things and I am going to need more weight, continue at your own risk... :)

But seriously lots to learn and don't be afraid to post your shots on any WWYDs.

Take care bro, see you soon!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I saw the video when they broadcasted it. Nice move by them and also Billie and all for putting him in the 10 ball.
First time I've watched him play this week since the juniors at Breakers a few yrs ago. He's playing real good and has a bright future in the sport.

{$Tingle$}

Thanks for the post and the heads up for this up and coming young monster. :)

Glad you finally joined Justin! If you stick around the forums you will learn some things and I am going to need more weight, continue at your own risk... :)

But seriously lots to learn and don't be afraid to post your shots on any WWYDs.

Take care bro, see you soon!
Hey Chris I've been a member for years I just don't think I posted or replied to any forums before...