A Shot for fun

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
For when your shot is just not available, Larry; https://pad.chalkysticks.com/0b415.png
View attachment 440646
ROFLMAO Oh no you di' in't.

best i can do from my computer seat.... 😂
This is not the shot I was imagining but it could work I think , well done! This is a shot from a young female trick shot artist from the early 1900s. She was May Karluss , daughter of Professor Karluss , another trick shot artist. She traveled extensively with different world champions of the time, and they all testified that she made all of her shots at a very high percentage , night after night. This one I believe she actually played to make the 3 ball in the corner {it was positioned about 1/4 inch from the rail on the second diamond, not where I have it }and they said she was about 50 50 to make the shot.
Rail first carom off the one back to the rail then carom off the 2 back to the long rail , then 4 rails around and kick the 3 :hopefully into the corner.
I realize this seems like a ridiculous shot, but I showed it to Preacher Ronn in Arizona one night, and on the 3rd or 4th shot, he completed both caroms and came around 4 rails but went long on the 3, after about 20 more attempts by him and Sammy Martinez, another local {who kept coming up short when he missed }. They both came within a foot 2 or 3 times each.

Last edited:

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
i wondered whether i could get the cue ball to carom "upwards"
nice shot...
I'm always on 'the good stuff' when I'm playin' on pixels.
I'm sure it would take me a LOT more tries than Preacher Ronn at that more prudent, unobstructed, shot.

Reactions: lll

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Billy
Thanks for the fun
(track lines are only to show the gist of the shot)
👍fun shot 5 railer.png

Last edited:

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
I'm always on 'the good stuff' when I'm playin' on pixels.
I'm sure it would take me a LOT more tries than Preacher Ronn at that more prudent, unobstructed, shot.
Ronn plays pretty good ,and Sammy was a 9 speed in Phoenix, which means he seldom misses. Everybody out there played good,, poor Billy Stroud announced that he was going to start playing again and be the best in Phoenix , I'm sure he was a great player back in the day , but I think he booked zero winners in P town during his much publicized return.