Cost for HOF Dinner

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Passports required

Passports required

I thought you were calling me SJDuck ?...Now I see you are refering to me as, "DickHead, or DickBrain, and other unkind names...Are you tryna start sumpin' agin ?..:rolleyes:..
If you don't want to endure a few hours of my 'Don Rickles act', I suggest you cease and desist..Are you forgetting what happened to Mr. Pincushion (or whatever his name is) Do you want to suffer the same fate ?.. :cool:

And don't forget, I will also need three additional seats for Jen, Eva and Scarlett, so don't go filling the table up with smelly old pool players. (and your $5 hookers)...:rolleyes:
And, if you insist on being rude, I shall invite ScrzBill to the table, so you and him can talk a little politics..:sorry

And don't forget...........
View attachment 4612

Any passport with the home designation of Santa Cruz will be detoured to the staight pool side of the room.

I notice you have detoured yourself a little. Now you indulge your vitriolic bent with the Chicago, Bensinger theme.

Dont threaten me with obnoxiousness. I could counter with getting Artie drunk. You do not want to see that. His act is at it's least --- sobering.

I edited my shameful Dickbrain post and inserted a few smileys.

Beard

Lest anyone forget. The ticket for reserved VIP seating is $100 potatoes ea. unless you are a Hall of Fame member or inductee. Better hope you win.

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
And Freddy...rest assured, I will as always (as a yearly traditional task assigned to me re. the H.O.F. Dinner) bring the 'whoopee cushion' to put on the One Pocket inducktee's seat, at that special moment..:eek:..:heh..:D..:p

- Ghostly

PS, Any members who want to see in person how the Ghost moves like a ghost...just watch for me at the dinner when I move fast as an ill wind, and slip the whoopee cushion under his seat, without him seeing me, as he as in the act of sitting down...:eek:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
VO and seven. I cant take the taste of straight booze. At home I drink Canadian Mist and Seven.

Beard

"Canadian Mist, and 7up" ???...I wouldn't drink that wallpaper paste, if you paid me big $$$...Its worse than that Jameson crap that
Cowgirl Denise drinks. Then you go on, to talk about "peach" moonshine...Gawd allmighty, I can see you are a real hardcore [sic] alcoholic..:rolleyes:

Me and Lenny drink straight from the bottle, (100 proof Yukon, with NO wimpy ass chaser) and look how smart we are...Remember what W.C. Fields said.."Never trust a man who doesn't drink"...I'm sure he must have been refering to the Bensinger alumni..cause watered down Kool-Aid, does not count as a drink..

Obviously, the girls and I, will have to seek another table..as they now love their YJ too...And, no wonder you think your "roomie" (very suspicious description) can drink... I will put my shortsop, Lenny up against him, and I can give him and Frost both, about 38 to 2, on drinking...That is why they always come back all pepper sprayed, and beat up !!

Deeman,.. I may need additional security again this year...If the old Bearded guy. lips off, and prods me with his cane, I fear I may pull a 'Joe Kapp' on him..:eek:

SuperDuck <---New book out soon.."Drinkin' With The Duck". (this will be a prequal to ""Banging wit' da Beardface")
PS..Field's also said..."Twas a women who led me down the road to drink,...I never wrote to thank her."....He was my hero..:p

Last edited:

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
I will always, give up my seat for a lady... so you only need two...I will gladly move to the back of the bus for the inductee...

Bille

P.S. However if by some strange stroke of luck... Jennifer shows up as SJD's date...
I should at least have the honor of seating her with the Ghost's help...LOL

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
"Canadian Mist, and 7up" ???...I wouldn't drink that wallpaper paste, if you paid me big $$$...Its worse than that Jameson crap that Cowgirl Denise drinks. Then you go on, to talk about "peach" moonshine...Gawd allmighty, I can see you are a real hardcore [sic] alcoholic..:rolleyes:

Me and Lenny drink straight from the bottle, (100 proof Yukon, with NO pussy chaser) and look how smart we are...Remember what W.C. Fields said.."Never trust a man who doesn't drink"...I'm sure he must have been refering to the Bensinger alumni..cause watered down Kool-Aid, does not count as a drink..

Obviously, the girls and I, will have to seek another table..as they now love their YJ too...And, no wonder you think your "roomie" (very suspicious description) can drink... I will put my shortsop, Lenny up against him, and I can give him and Frost both, about 38 to 2, on drinking...That is why they always come back all pepper sprayed, and beat up !!

Deeman,.. I may need additional security again this year...If the old Bearded guy. lips off, and prods me with his cane, I fear I may pull a 'Joe Kapp' on him..:eek:

SuperDuck <---New book out soon.."Drinkin' With The Duck".

PS..Field's also said..."Twas a women who led me down the road to drink,...I never wrote to thank her."....He was my hero..:p
I give the beatings Dick, I do not receive, the cops need to use heavier batons on me next time. :frus

Nothing like the taste of pepper spray in the morning.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Table seating

Table seating

I will also need three additional seats for Jen, Eva and Scarlett, so don't go filling the table up with smelly old pool players. (and your $5 hookers)...
And, if you insist on being rude, I shall invite ScrzBill to the table, so you and him can talk a little politics..:sorry

Back from vacation. No internet. No phone. No cable. Just cold heartless nature. Windstorm last night just about blew our RV over.
If Mr Hendy sits at #7, I will take #11. I will donate one of my drinks to Mr Duck and the other to Mr Beard.:frus After that I will buy a round or two. Drinking and I went separate ways a few years ago and its to everyones benefit that we stay parted:sorry. At least you guys will have a designated driver to get you back to your rooms. Speaking of which, has anyone measured how far it is from the elevators to the Beard booth. I clocked it at about a quarter of a mile +. :cool::cool:
I counted your votes Mr Duck and it looks like you will be eating for free.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I give the beatings Dick, I do not receive, the cops need to use heavier batons on me next time. :frus

Nothing like the taste of pepper spray in the morning.

I was refering to your big brother, Scott...Every time he goes out drinking, he comes back with a minimum of one (usually two) 'black eyes'...:rolleyes: (whereas, you just get a lot of baton knots on your head)

OK..You may be a ball or two better than him at drinking...(or is it bar fighting ?)...OK, you got 38 to 4 from me on the booze..:cool:

PS..Just be aware, when I was your age, you could have got 52 to 1..:p (sounds like Artie may have needed even more..:eek:)

Last edited:

Deeman

Verified Member

SuperDuck <---New book out soon.."Drinkin' With The Duck". (this will be a prequal to ""Banging wit' da Beardface")

Dick,

You got it! Ace and I will bring the really big guns this year!

DeeMan

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Freddy -

Come to Paducah, Kentucky. We make our own.....;)

You want a quart or gallon?

ken

That's what they used to call it in Alabama. They made it with peaches. You are probably talking about 'shine.

Beard

Here is a picture of some home made Sliva that was given to me and my wife. It was made on a tiny farm in rural Montenegro by a friend for his Son's wedding day. Not sure how we got it back to the states but I sure am glad we did. :)

Dud

2011-12-04 13.10.02.jpg