Dallas Equipment

alex

After the Diamond tables were removed from Billiard Den (Arapaho+75) I have not been able to find any good tables to play one-pocket on, in the Dallas area. I play at Rack Daddy's (Coit+Frankford), but the action there is scarce, and the equipment is mostly in poor condition. The only 9' shimmed tables I know of are at Click's on Marsh Lane.

Where are other places to play with decent equipment? Thank you in advance.

Samiel

Verified Member
alex said:
After the Diamond tables were removed from Billiard Den (Arapaho+75) I have not been able to find any good tables to play one-pocket on, in the Dallas area. I play at Rack Daddy's (Coit+Frankford), but the action there is scarce, and the equipment is mostly in poor condition. The only 9' shimmed tables I know of are at Click's on Marsh Lane.

Where are other places to play with decent equipment? Thank you in advance.
If there are some Fox and Hounds in the area, many of them have older Diamond tables. Clicks in general Skillman/Marsh have 9-footers. Crazy 8's in Lewisville has one 9-footer that I've heard is in good condition. The Billiard Den still has some 9-foot tables I think, even if they are not Diamonds.

In Arlington and Fort Worth, the Rusty's both have 9-footers. Clicks in Arlington, off of Majesty (where I play) has some 9-footers as well.

alex

Samiel said:
If there are some Fox and Hounds in the area, many of them have older Diamond tables. Clicks in general Skillman/Marsh have 9-footers. Crazy 8's in Lewisville has one 9-footer that I've heard is in good condition. The Billiard Den still has some 9-foot tables I think, even if they are not Diamonds.

In Arlington and Fort Worth, the Rusty's both have 9-footers. Clicks in Arlington, off of Majesty (where I play) has some 9-footers as well.

Clicks in Arlington sounds good. How is the action there - mostly 9ball or some one-pocket as well? When are good days to drop by?

SJDinPHX

Suspended
alex said:
Clicks in Arlington sounds good. How is the action there - mostly 9ball or some one-pocket as well? When are good days to drop by?

Alex,

Thanks for the PM...I lived in Arlington, but it was 40 years ago. I imagine the places I played in, and in Dal/Ft.Worth...have allready met the wrecking ball. Send Billy Incardona (Wincardona) a PM...I'm sure he knows where the action might be.

Dick

akatrigger

Verified Member
alex said:

Both Rusty's - in Arlington and Fort Worth - have good nine foot tables AND action of both 9ball and one pocket. Have to pick the right nights - usually during tournament nights. On the weekends on Saturday the Rusty's in Fort Worth can get full of 9foot table action of both games.