Eddie Robin's WOP, SM&S, 3CB in excellent condition:

coswald

I was wandering around eBay and saw some of the Eddie Robin books listed for $350 to $1300.
If that's really what they go for these days, I would considering selling my 3 books as a set. If $3000 for all three is ridiculous, I'm happy to hang on to them and will them to the right person when I die a few years or decades from now. I have WOT, SM&S, and Eddie's 3-cushion book. I've had them in my glass enclosed cabinet for about 20 years and they are in excellent condition. Other than this forum on onepocket.org, most people don't know about the 3-Cushion book, as Eddie published it in 1979, and the only thing not pristine about mine is that the acid in the paper has turned the pages slightly yellow over the years. The two one-pocket books are autographed on the cover by Eddie with a silver paint-pen and are as good as the day they were printed; Winning One Pocket is a 2nd printing since both of these are dated showing they came off the press in 1996. There are no other signatures or markings in these books.

If I sell them, it will only be as a set of three books.

Blame my surfing around eBay for kicking the tires on the idea of selling them at all. They are the books I prize most in my billiards library. You know these books and their place in one-pocket history.
Pick-up would be in the North Dallas area, or we can discuss shipping options.

Regards,
Carl Oswald

Attachments

• Eddie Robin books - cropped.jpg
    Eddie Robin books - cropped.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

coswald

Off market. Can't figure out how to delete my for-sale post. I'm just going to hang to these and enjoy them awhile longer.
C