Irvine, CA area (Orange County)

fretbored

Any good pool halls in the Irvine, CA area (or Orange County)? Mostly interested in one pocket or banks... I will be out there in early April.

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
Rack and Cue in stanton and Danny k's next to the Pond are the only ones I know that's still around the OC. up the road a little is Hardtimes in Bellflower.

fretbored

Hmmm.... Hard Times doesn't look like it'd be too bad to get to... that would be good for a few evenings at least! I'm thinking it'd be a good idea to just plan on WATCHING some good one pocket there.

Unless there are any forum members that'd wanna play kinda friendly and cheap... hehe.

I've been banging my head off some of the better local players lately that'll give a semi-fair spot (or at least one that lets me play a long enough set that I can consider it a learning experience). I finally ran an 8 and out a couple shots off the break. But I have no illusion that i'm doing anything other than paying a little to learn...

Heck... we even had John Schmidt running the local pool hall for a few years... I think he headed back out that way, though...