Just Some One Pocket Shots on Video

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
This is just a quick short clip of some one pocket shots I like to shoot when I am killing time. It was taken from a live stream so sorry for the poor quality. :cool:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoCptMcj_BU[/ame]

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
it aint bragging if its true.:) nice shooting lenny. hope you dont kill your action for showing off:eek: :D

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Fast Lenny said:
This is just a quick short clip of some one pocket shots I like to shoot when I am killing time. It was taken from a live stream so sorry for the poor quality. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoCptMcj_BU

And to think that I was actually considering coming to Arizona, on the Duck's dime of course, and playing some of the better players there. I guess I'll just watch the snow fall for the next few months.

Nice shootin' Lenny. You're still the same:) .

RBL

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Very nice. Looks like your ready for me in March when I come into town to mountian bike. I'll save some off days for some action:)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
jtompilot said:
Very nice. Looks like your ready for me in March when I come into town to mountian bike. I'll save some off days for some action:)

You can also get action in Detroit on your off days. If you bet more than $20 a game.

Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Too good Lenny....

Too good Lenny....

Fast Lenny said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoCptMcj_BU

I see the corrective surgury on the thumb didn't take, huh Lenny.

Come on out tomorrow or Fri... Grab Bernie and we'll play some partners or grandpa. (he's off on Fridays)

Bernie and I can play even...But I see now, we will both need major weight from you.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
You can also get action in Detroit on your off days. If you bet more than $20 a game.

Dennis

Jtompilot, BE CAREFUL.

This sounds like a trap to get someone to Detroit, who actually HAS $20. cash money. (warning..do not go near downtown)

If this guy appears short on $$$...make him put up his snowblower. :D :D :D

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
Jtompilot, BE CAREFUL.

This sounds like a trap to get someone to Detroit, who actually HAS $20. cash money. (warning..do not go near downtown)

If this guy appears short on $$$...make him put up his snowblower. :D :D :D

He'll have to bet higher to win the snowblower. For $20 a game,(his limit if I recall), all he can win is this. And my cash of course.

bum.jpg

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
SJDinPHX said:
I see the corrective surgury on the thumb didn't take, huh Lenny.

Come on out tomorrow or Fri... Grab Bernie and we'll play some partners or grandpa. (he's off on Fridays)

Bernie and I can play even...But I see now, we will both need major weight from you.
Haha, thanks Dick, yeah the surgery just did not work, the thumb actually got bigger, must have been a thumb sucker when I was younger and now I am just a sucker. :D

I would love to stop by and play with all of you but with my daughter she takes up all my days and the weekends and nights are my only free time. :eek: