Opportunity to Err

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
fred bentivegna said:
Very good, but how about, who on this forum knows if anybody knows anything???

Beard

I know that for at least the last 15 years that I shot pool for money and could see what I was doing, not a single player came into a poolroom and asked me to play, unless they were a top player on the road and I had no chance with them. Of course, they were broke too or else they would not have stopped in.

I know that most of the times in my life that someone started out beating me badly and would not jack the bet, I quit.

I know that there are only a couple of guys in this area who held down a job, shot pool, gambled high(for a working man), stayed till they dropped dead, and would play me. And I can't even think of their names right now, except for Black Dennis.

I also know that SJD & you sniping at each other in every thread posted on this forum is getting old. Unless of course they are humorous snipes, then I enjoy them:) .

I know that you know a tremendous amount about banking balls correctly and the strategy for bank-pool.

I know that SJD knows a ton about one-pocket and the accompanying strategy for it.

I know that all of the forum members here probably enjoy some give & take between the two of you but it's becoming too much, too often and too attacking at times for me.

I know that I like you both,( God knows why), and I'd like to keep reading your(both of you) advice and ideas on all games that you comment on.

I know that I don't know anything about NFL gambling but neither do the 50%of bettors that lost this weekend.

I know that Lake Michigan is very cold this time of year:D .

Last but not least, I know it's f@@kin' cold and snowy here today. I know now that my snowblower works well (my brother did my drive and all). I still have not used it myself.

Cowboy "can't we all just git along" Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:
I know that for at least the last 15 years that I shot pool for money and could see what I was doing, not a single player came into a poolroom and asked me to play, unless they were a top player on the road and I had no chance with them. Of course, they were broke too or else they would not have stopped in.

I know that most of the times in my life that someone started out beating me badly and would not jack the bet, I quit.

I know that there are only a couple of guys in this area who held down a job, shot pool, gambled high(for a working man), stayed till they dropped dead, and would play me. And I can't even think of their names right now, except for Black Dennis.

I also know that SJD & you sniping at each other in every thread posted on this forum is getting old. Unless of course they are humorous snipes, then I enjoy them:) .

I know that you know a tremendous amount about banking balls correctly and the strategy for bank-pool.

I know that SJD knows a ton about one-pocket and the accompanying strategy for it.

I know that all of the forum members here probably enjoy some give & take between the two of you but it's becoming too much, too often and too attacking at times for me.

I know that I like you both,( God knows why), and I'd like to keep reading your(both of you) advice and ideas on all games that you comment on.

I know that I don't know anything about NFL gambling but neither do the 50%of bettors that lost this weekend.

I know that Lake Michigan is very cold this time of year:D .

Last but not least, I know it's f@@kin' cold and snowy here today. I know now that my snowblower works well (my brother did my drive and all). I still have not used it myself.

Cowboy "can't we all just git along" Dennis
i know there are some posters who BELEIVE they know everything
i know it would be better if freddy and sjd could state there opinions and not cast "aspersions" towards each other.
i know if artie could hit the enter button occasionally to make a paragraph it would make reading his posts easier:)
i know ive learned alot on this site and have enjoyed and still enjoy the interaction among us
the teasing among those that like it (sjd ,ghost ,dennis) for example is fun to read
i know rods comments and pics are sage old (no disrespect) advice
yes when it starts to get too personal and attacking instead of friendly teasing it changes the "feel" of the site
so freddy ,sjd, artie try to be civil to each other no matter how much you may deep down inside despise each other
i know we all would appreciate it and
i know we could learn mors because you would be teaching more and attacking less.
i know billy i. has done a great job in his way to be a peace keeper as best he could but still shows no favorites who he agrees or disagrees with.( thanks billy)
i know im hungry and have to make dinner. see y'all probably tommorrow. larry

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lll said:
i know if artie could hit the enter button occasionally to make a paragraph it would make reading his posts easier:)

I suppose that you also have your fingers crossed, hoping for world peace. They are both as likely to occur.

Someone who writes 200-300 words without spacing them out just does not care if anyone is stupid enough to read them. For the record, I'm not.

RBL

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
lll said:
i know there are some posters who BELEIVE they know everything
i know it would be better if freddy and sjd could state there opinions and not cast "aspersions" towards each other.
i know ive learned alot on this site and have enjoyed and still enjoy the interaction among us
the teasing among those that like it (sjd ,ghost ,dennis) for example is fun to read
i know rods comments and pics are sage old (no disrespect) advice
yes when it starts to get too personal and attacking instead of friendly teasing it changes the "feel" of the site
so freddy ,sjd, artie try to be civil to each other no matter how much you may deep down inside despise each other
i know we all would appreciate it and
i know we could learn mors because you would be teaching more and attacking less.
i know billy i. has done a great job in his way to be a peace keeper as best he could but still shows no favorites who he agrees or disagrees with.( thanks billy)
i know im hungry and have to make dinner. see y'all probably tommorrow. larry

It all appears to be in jest to me. Both are witty and funny guys.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
blackeee said:
It all appears to be in jest to me. Both are witty and funny guys.

My New Years resolution .....

I do hereby agree, to never again pick on people who claim to KNOW all there is to KNOW, about EVERYTHING ! (especially one pocket)

I shall try to be more tolerant of all blustering, bragging, and gross exaggeration.

This really goes against my grain, but for the peace and harmony of all the wusses on this forum...I shall refrain from attacking the poor lame-brains, who seem to thrive on that type of rhetoric. It is, after all... their cross to bear.

San <---Believes brotherly love, [sic] should prevail, (whenever humanly possible).. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:

I do hereby agree, to never again, pick on people who claim to KNOW all there is to KNOW, about EVERYTHING !!!

This really goes against my grain, but for the peace and harmony of all the wusses on this forum...I shall refrain from attacking said a**holes. (as much as is humanly possible)

San <---Believes brotherly love, [sic] should prevail, wherever possible.. :rolleyes:

That's one New Years Resolution that will last as long as your resolve to quit smoking and drinking.

Tennessee Joe6

Verified Member
From
Middle Tennessee
SJDinPHX said:

I do hereby agree, to never again pick on people who claim to KNOW all there is to KNOW, about EVERYTHING ! (especially one pocket)

I shall try to be more tolerant of all blustering, bragging, and gross exaggeration.

This really goes against my grain, but for the peace and harmony of all the wusses on this forum...I shall refrain from attacking the poor lame-brains, who seem to thrive on that type of rhetoric. It is, after all... their cross to bear.

San <---Believes brotherly love, [sic] should prevail, (whenever humanly possible).. :rolleyes:

You didn't even make it to the end of your post...So much for that resolution.