Rhode Island/Mass/Conn.?

Voodoo Daddy

Verified Member
From
Davie, FLA
Looking to relocate to the N/E next summer. Hows the tournament situation up there? Weekly events, Joss Tour...anything?

Voodoo~~~been gone long enough!!
:cool:

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
Voodoo Daddy said:
Looking to relocate to the N/E next summer. Hows the tournament situation up there? Weekly events, Joss Tour...anything?

Well, if you have the itch for moving to NE, would you consider CA?

I'm sure there are some Regional tours in the NE area that would keep you busy, if not, you could start your own 1Pkt tour... seems like I remember you doing something like that before...

Keep us posted big guy..

And, BTW.. just post it up.. I'll let you give me 11-6 and the breaks for your moving expenses. :rolleyes:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Voodoo Daddy said:
The Joss tour seems to be thriving, having expanded from its humble beginings up here in New England to stops in NY, NJ & PA now. Here's their schedule:
http://www.cameroncues.com/josstour/

I'm a little out of touch with southern New England, but pool is hanging in there up in the north country, although some rooms have been suffering more from the poker defections and recent no-smoking law changes than others. There are still several weekly 9-ball tourneys in the Boston area, but no regular One Pocket events.

You might try sending a PM to OnePocket.org member jt10ball, he hasn't posted here on this forum yet, although he does look in now and then :), and he's from Providence RI and definitely knows the Joss-level players very well.

I'm farther north still, up in 'tax free' NH. There's a great private club network near me in Manchester, NH (cheap dues, cheap drinks, and zero table time :D ) BTW, if you are a smoker, the private clubs offer the advantage of permitted smoking.