Shaw Interview Perspective Being At The Top

unoperro

Verified Member
When athletes are talking about all the pressure and how hard it is to be traveling away from family and friends I can only think - you are playing a game. A game that you love. If it is too hard go get a real job.

The men and women in our armed forces , and there families, can tell those athletes a thing or two about travel and being away from family.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Too hard to get a real job.
The time and effort it takes to be the best in the world in Sports or Anything.

Has NOTHING to do with.
this thread.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I forgot how many on here dislike/and are Negative towards 9 ball play (to me it shows more about you).
Cardone in the 60'was one of the best 9 ballers and Cohan can play.

Keep in mind, running over 626 balls in 14.1 is much more difficult than running many/Many racks in one hole.
I'd say it's equal would be to run 8 and out in 1 pkt 12 racks in a row.

Don't think we'll see that anytime soon.
Better yet, let em break em open on the sides THEN, take BIH in the kitchen, pick either pocket and run 20 racks...8 and out... in a row.

If you wanna play GOOD one pocket, you first must learn all the VERY agressive/NATURAL 9 ball shots that win MANY on pocket games with whitey going 3-4-5 or more rails for shape or cue ball position.

bm

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I watched the video when it first came out. I really don't care for both men.
Boyes because he's a a*shat. He said pool players will sign Matchrooms new contract that includes the sanctioning clause because they are pool players. They don't read contracts. What a douche. Plus he's a egotistic jerk.
Shaw because he lives here, owns a business here and is a anti American crybaby egotistic jerk. I also have a big problem with the drunks that seem to permeate the sport these days.
But thats just me with a fans perspective. 😆 I watch almost every free event and podcast I can. I only pay for one pocket. :)