Table light?

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
It's just easier on the eyes to have the parabolic diffuser. It makes a noticeable difference in how much light shines in your eyes as you walk around the table since they do a really good job at directing the light downward.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
It's just easier on the eyes to have the parabolic diffuser. It makes a noticeable difference in how much light shines in your eyes as you walk around the table since they do a really good job at directing the light downward.
Where do I find them? I did open the links you posted but they seem geared to wholesale -- they did not have the look of ordering two panels would be possible.

Renegade_56

Verified Member
I was told you don't need a diffuser for the LED's. We will find out! :)
When I changed my Diamond light from florescent to LED with the diffuser it showed a horrible grid on the table, not satisfactory at all, and the lights were much brighter but the grid in the diffuser was very apparent on the table. I went to Lowes and found these Frosted ceiling light panels that fit the light perfectly, but did have to miter the corners to get the 2 end pieces in. They cut down the brightness perfectly and no grid pattern on the surface at all.

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
When I changed my Diamond light from florescent to LED with the diffuser it showed a horrible grid on the table, not satisfactory at all, and the lights were much brighter but the grid in the diffuser was very apparent on the table. I went to Lowes and found these Frosted ceiling light panels that fit the light perfectly, but did have to miter the corners to get the 2 end pieces in. They cut down the brightness perfectly and no grid pattern on the surface at all.

This what I used as well and it worked nicely.