Twist bank with a twist!

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.

This is a twist bank I have posted before, both the ob and cb are 1/4" off of the rail as I recall.
I have been having problems posting shots for the members have not been able to open them.
So this is a trial run, and let me know if you guys can open it. If this works then I want to put up another bank that John H. liked, but I got to find it!
Thanks, and enjoy!
Whitey

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member

This is a twist bank I have posted before, both the ob and cb are 1/4" off of the rail as I recall.
I have been having problems posting shots for the members have not been able to open them.
So this is a trial run, and let me know if you guys can open it. If this works then I want to put up another bank that John H. liked, but I got to find it!
Thanks, and enjoy!
Whitey

Yes, it opens and works fine, Whitey.. Great shot....

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

Thanks, and enjoy!
Whitey
Opened for me thanx Rod.
P.S. mentioned that I was a member of google,that hasn't happened before.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Great shot...I definitely do not have that one in my bag of tricks...yet. Thanks for sharing.
As I recall I put an unique stroke on that twist bank, to where the cb spins like a top. Not sure if that is necessary or not, but I believe Doc was successful in doing this bank, and he stated; " that yes the cb spined like a top".

On twist banks the closer you are to the ob the more spin you can transfer. I general use a slightly elevated butt, but not much. Freshly cleaned balls are generally harder to twist, I believe this also depends on what is used to clean them that makes them slick. Your draw will improve but not throw. I say this because you get frustrated as hell but it could be just to clean of balls.

If you go to back pages of this forum about 3 or so pages back, you will find my thread devoted to only twist banks. There are a total of 26.
If you continue to search back pages you will find several banks that I have done.

Thanks Billy Jackets and Crabbcatjohn for your favorable comments, I really appreciate it!
Whitey

Reactions: lll

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Thanks, and enjoy!
Whitey
Great shot Dennis!! Thank you (y)(y)