Wow...Runout of 7 balls playing onehanded jacked up banks

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Break and run (didn't spot the 2 that went in on the break though) of short rack banks playing jacked up onehanded. WOW!

Even Dick should have something good to say here:D

[youtube]mTev_bdhBcg[/youtube]

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
CaliRed said:
Break and run (didn't spot the 2 that went in on the break though) of short rack banks playing jacked up onehanded. WOW!

Even Dick should have something good to say here:D

[youtube]mTev_bdhBcg[/youtube]
Good shooting. He stayed pretty cool at the end -- you'd think he does it all the time, 'cept his significant other let a little emotion slip. I have a feeling we'd get a good turn out at DCC if we had a one-handed banks mini.... right, twister ;)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
that really was great. having never seem much one handed pool it hard to beleive its possible to shoot that good with no support for the cue stick.

twister

Verified Member
From
Boston, MA
NH Steve said:
Good shooting. He stayed pretty cool at the end -- you'd think he does it all the time, 'cept his significant other let a little emotion slip. I have a feeling we'd get a good turn out at DCC if we had a one-handed banks mini.... right, twister ;)

Haha, yeah, I say we stick with one-handed one pocket for now, don't want to dilute the one-handed DCC play. The same guy also posted up video of himself running 2-3 racks in straight pool one-handed, so I'm guessing he would do alright in the one-handed one pocket tourney, if he knows how to play one pocket that is... ;)

Weatherman

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, Ga.
I mean....seriously!

I mean....seriously!

blackeee said:
Stronger than goats breath!

Stonger than Rotten Ramps too!

Thanks for sharing. That's an awesome feat.

Love the celebration at the end.