WWYD Out of Boredom

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Just so you all know, a half hour ago I finally ran all 15 balls using the kick break. I'm saving it to YouTube now. Made one on the break and had a 3 ball combo to start the run. Pool is so fickle, last night I was tortured off the break, today gifts from pool heaven. Yay for gifts.
It is amazing how often that happens. You get right to the edge and try try try but just can't get past, then a day later you jump past to a place you hadn't even thought of. I'm happy for you that you are still improving.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
It is amazing how often that happens. You get right to the edge and try try try but just can't get past, then a day later you jump past to a place you hadn't even thought of. I'm happy for you that you are still improving.
Thanks Billy, but so much is the luck of the break. So happy to get past it though.

Reactions: lll

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
J.R. gets the cookie. No shape but you can hear how excited I was to make it. Thanks for playing.

Damn that was beautiful, and no doubt at all that you were playing it EXACTLY the way it went because you drew it out ahead of time with your hand signals!!!

The shots like that (that I make) more often than not seem to be the damn cue ball, taking a scratch path! I'll be eying a nice looking shot and I see, "Oh, I could go three rails and then scratch off the back of that 2-ball. Nah, what are the chances of that happening?" Well the answer turns out to be seemingly way more often than those object ball shots! I guess the takeaway is that you should never dismiss those instinctive visions of cue ball route, with the scratch, without making at least a little effort to adjust your stroke to give your shot a chance to go through without that 'fluke' scratch (that you saw coming lol).

A well deserved little celebration there Dave!