Billy I beats Danny Smith 4 to 2 !

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Great shooting Billy!! I am GLAD i saw that match. Now i know why Billy wanted me in Las Vegas. After watching that im not sure i can beat Billy even now. Billy was tight at the beginning and Danny was in control. Then Danny took a couple of flyers and Billy started to loosen up and find his stroke and his strut. Billy showed alot of heart that match. The Hacker has to now rethink offering Billy 10 to 8 in Tunica..... Great match and keep it up Billy. I really am rooting for you

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I wish I'd seen the match. I'm happy to see Billy playing. He hasn't been in a tournament in years, so I'm guessing that his back has finally allowed him to play, and therefore to be interested in competing. If he gets by Bernie P. then he'll be playing Raphael Martinez this evening at 10 P.M.

Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I wish I'd seen the match. I'm happy to see Billy playing. He hasn't been in a tournament in years, so I'm guessing that his back has finally allowed him to play, and therefore to be interested in competing. If he gets by Bernie P. then he'll be playing Raphael Martinez this evening at 10 P.M.

Doc

Billy/Bernie should be a great match and I think it is pick em. Bernie is a serious student of the game and very focused for this tournament. Billy showed he still has something in the tank. I think his loss to Hacker at the Derby has motivated him to try and get his game back along with his better health.

Should be a great match.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Billy/Bernie should be a great match and I think it is pick em. Bernie is a serious student of the game and very focused for this tournament. Billy showed he still has something in the tank. I think his loss to Hacker at the Derby has motivated him to try and get his game back along with his better health.

Should be a great match.

john too bad to hear about your first round
too bad we cant watch a stream of billy and bernie

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
bernie pettipiece(sp)
plays out of kolbys in arizona
old vs young depends on what side of 40 or 60 you are looking from....:D
middle aged
i'll let the others say more about how he plays

mosconiac

Verified Member
I really enjoyed the "comeback". I tuned in when Billy was already down 2-0 and had to hit the hay as he went up 3-2. I wish I could have watched the entire match!

Anyone else note that double-kiss bank (Jersey Red shot) that Danny shot? He nearly made it.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
bernie pettipiece(sp)
plays out of kolbys in arizona
old vs young depends on what side of 40 or 60 you are looking from....:D
middle aged
i'll let the others say more about how he plays

No problem. Thanks for the response. I was just wondering where he was from and if he could play because i had never heard of him

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i believe he plays (pretty salty) on lenny's monthly saturday streams occasionally

anybody know what the match/game score was between figueroa/appleton?