Cue Extension ?

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
Anyone know where I can buy one of those Cue Extensions On-Line? I'm talking about the ones that are just black plastic tubes that slide over the cue to make it about 18 inches longer.
TY & GL

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
Let your computer do the walking

Let your computer do the walking

OldHasBeen said:
Anyone know where I can buy one of those Cue Extensions On-Line? I'm talking about the ones that are just black plastic tubes that slide over the cue to make it about 18 inches longer.
TY & GL

You might go to Google search engine and type in cue extensions. Amazing how many sites you will find that sell extensions. These computers are amazing aren't they?

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Even though they cost more you might want to look at the Tony Ryan extender. Just my opinion but I feel it is vastly superior to the plastic tubes. Plus, like I always tell folks in my store - "Don't cost nothing to look"

Later, Pel

1pocket1ab

Cue extender

Cue extender

Hey, I have one I seldom used because I am 6'4" and don't need it very often. If you are interested it would cost you $12.00 plus whatever postage is required. I am in zip code 85375 and would ship USPS. Let me know, Dean

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Pelican said:
Plus, like I always tell folks in my store - "Don't cost nothing to look"

Later, Pel

Pel, I tried to get your attention on another thread. Send me your Email address-- I lost the whole damn book. dixiedoc at bellsouth dot net

Put something like, "From Pelican" in the subject line, so I can pick it out from my spam program... :cool:

Doc

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
gulfportdoc said:
Pel, I tried to get your attention on another thread. Send me your Email address-- I lost the whole damn book. dixiedoc at bellsouth dot net

Put something like, "From Pelican" in the subject line, so I can pick it out from my spam program... :cool:

Doc

On the way Doc

1pocket1ab

Cue extender

Cue extender

I think the Cue Reach has an 800# embossed into the handle. If you would rather buy from them I can send you the number. Dean

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
Thank You, Dean

Thank You, Dean

1pocket1ab said:
I think the Cue Reach has an 800# embossed into the handle. If you would rather buy from them I can send you the number. Dean

I already have one of these and I was looking for another one for a friend. I am waiting to hear back from him and I will let you know A.S.A.P.

Thanks Again, Tom