A book of controlled aggression.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Tom Wirth's book is a must read for anyone who appreciates the game of one pocket. Tom's communication skills are among the best, and his knowledge and understanding on positions of value are beyond price. My game has improved for sure and i'm not even half way through the book, thanks Mr. Wirth, you are the voice of reason.:D

Dr. Bill

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Tom Wirth's book is a must read for anyone who appreciates the game of one pocket. Tom's communication skills are among the best, and his knowledge and understanding on positions of value are beyond price. My game has improved for sure and i'm not even half way through the book, thanks Mr. Wirth, you are the voice of reason.:D

Dr. Bill

What?

I missed that it is available.

Where/how do we get it? (Or do you just have the gallies?)

GoldCrown

Verified Member
What?

I missed that it is available.

Where/how do we get it? (Or do you just have the gallies?)

You did not miss it. I'm sure Tom will post the order info. Should be any day.

Last edited:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

Dr. Bill

that's about as strong as an endorsement can get. :)

its also not surprising that the content is that good. looking forward to the book tom. sounds like we are getting close.....

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

Dr. Bill

NICE CRITIQUE/ENDORSEMENT.......kudos.jpg
tom
you have a MUST HAVE READ....:)

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Thank You Dr. Bill,
for your most kind endorsement of my book. I'm so glad you are enjoying the read and even more happy that you are finding new things within it that can improve your game. I see that one comment to be one of the nicest compliments I could receive. My respect for your One Pocket knowledge is limitless. :D

Tom

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Thank You Dr. Bill,
for your most kind endorsement of my book. I'm so glad you are enjoying the read and even more happy that you are finding new things within it that can improve your game. I see that one comment to be one of the nicest compliments I could receive. My respect for your One Pocket knowledge is limitless. :D

Tom

Dr. Bill

Seems like the sort of thing you should put as a quote on the back of the book.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
How do you add a pic next to your name?

Very simple, Two Rails. I hope he won't mind this very brief piece of instruction. Go up to the right where it says welcome and then your name. Click your name. That will take you to your profile page. When you get there look over to the left where it says 'User CP'. Click it...That will put up a list of things you can do. Go down to the settings and options section and click Edit Avatar. I will change mine right now to a pic of Jordyn, who just got a Coke deal, bless her heart, for the 100 year anniversary of Coke. I feel like everyone on here should just start using her pic as their avatar. Follow the simple options from there and pic a choice from your picture files. You know. Right click and select. Easy peasy....

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
I regret only having one lesson with you in person back in 1997 or 98. I want to purchase a copy as well , don't forget you owe me one small favor lol.

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
When is Tom's book coming out and how can you purchase it.Great reviews from some of the most respected in the game, nice to see...

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
When is Tom's book coming out and how can you purchase it.Great reviews from some of the most respected in the game, nice to see...

Yes Bobby, the reviews have been great. I'm so appreciative of the support I am receiving regarding this new book. I now have a wonderful endorsement from our own Dr. Bill, and he is helping me secure two more high profile players endorsements. Once I have those endorsements I can go to print. These endorsements need go on the back cover along with Dr. Bill's.

I have decided to hold off offering presales because I want to be certain of the quality of the printing. This is the first time I have used this printing company and I want everything to come out just right before I sell the first book. I hope you all will appreciate this decision.

Bottom line; I expect to have copies in hand and up for sale within two weeks. I think this is a realistic prediction. I will know the price in a few days and as soon as I have a firm date I'll let you know right here, my FB page, and AZB. I'm due a quote from the printer any day now.

Thanks to all, :):):)

Tom

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I want everything to come out just right before I sell the first book. I hope you all will appreciate this decision.

Thanks to all, :):):)

Tom

You're a first class person, pool player and now author that does things right. We appreciate your quality.