Live Broadcast ~ One Pocket from Kolby's (6/26 Saturday)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I will be broadcasting one pocket for everyone, many of AZ's finest players will be playing such as Bernie Pettipiece, Gus Briseno, Mike Pankoff, Tres Kane and many others, not sure if Scott Frost or Mitch Ellerman will be playing but its possible. I did hear word that Mark Griffin will be there and playing also. Tune in to www.ontherailtv.com at noon MST (3PM EST). :)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
gulfportdoc said:
Lenny, do you ever consider giving out the results of the tournaments that you've promoted online?:D

Doc

If someone like yourself shows interest of course, I really have asked Preacher Ronn to do a write up of each tournament so I can get it posted on here and AZ Billiards in the Press Releases which we have done a couple times.

Tony Confalone and Babe Thompson split and Mark Griffin took 3rd. Was a good tournament, I lost to Frost and Babe Thompson. :)

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Thanks a lot Lenny for the streaming the tounament. It's good to see an old timer get to the finals. Maybe he's going to start a new fad with that long apron he was wearing.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thanks, Lenny. What was Mark doing in Ariz.? Glad to see that he cashed.

Frank, I didn't see any of the stream to see the apron. But as you well remember, not too many years ago, some of the nicer rooms had short masculine-looking aprons to protect a guy's slacks from the pool chalk, dust, etc. They were usually made of pool cloth, or a dark fabric, and had an elastic clasp in the back.

Of course now most pool player's garb looks like the guy just took a break from cleaning out a sewer, so aprons are unnecessary.:rolleyes: Maybe I hung around Tiff Payne's room in N. Hollywood too long...

Doc