Feelin Froggy

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
CaliRed said:
SJDinPHX said:
Dick,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be sending back the complete 1990 - 2009 World 3 cushion Championship 43 disc DVD collection you let me borrow. I know you said you had watched them at least 50 times over the past year, but I do apologize for taking so long to get them back to you.

I know how you hate on 3 Cushion on the forums, but your secret is safe with me:D

Greg; You made this thread an all time hit with me. That's what Satan is going to serve up to the Duck when he hits those firery gates, a continuous loop of me playing 3 cush!

Bll Smith "Mr3Cushion":D :D :D

P.S. Greg, were you able to enhance the files I sent you?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
gulfportdoc said:
John, that's HILARIOUS!

BTW, in your prop match with Ghost/Bernie, I'm curious if they get to confer? Just askin'.

Doc

Of course they get to confer. After I get one of them aside when the other is shooting and ask them why the other one is telling him what to shoot when he is the better player, along with a few other suggestions, they should be at each others throats in no time.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
=mr3cushion

That's what Satan is going to serve up to the Duck when he hits those firery gates, a continuous loop of me playing 3 cush!

Bll Smith "Mr3Cushion"

That would TRUELY be a fate worse than death....

I would prefer all my fingernails and toenails pulled out slowly, one at a time,...Ice picks driven in both ears, and and my eyeballs melted with a blowtorch...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
jrhendy said:
Of course they get to confer. After I get one of them aside when the other is shooting and ask them why the other one is telling him what to shoot when he is the better player, along with a few other suggestions, they should be at each others throats in no time.

Wouldn't it be better to enlist RA to do that John ?...;) ;) ;)

Deeman

Verified Member
jrhendy said:

John,

Now you have already planted the seed! :)

Can't wait to see this....

bernie p

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey John.....One thing that I want to make sure we're clear on - any snap that you might be planning to give Ronnie out of the $$$ that we collect from this game, has to strictly come out of your half of Bernie's $500, none from my half of his $500....:..:eek:......:D

- Ghosty

Ghost,

That's too funny! Unfortunately for you, John and I have already "agreed" that it's coming out of our share of your $500.00:D

Oh what a wicked one pocket web we weave.

Looking forward to it.

Thanks. Bernie.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
bernie p said:
Ghost,

That's too funny! Unfortunately for you, John and I have already "agreed" that it's coming out of our share of your $500.00:D

Oh what a wicked one pocket web we weave.

Looking forward to it.

Thanks. Bernie.

Don't worry, If you guys win he will be able to talk you out of a little too.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Fast Lenny said:
Dick, I will bet you $50 and a bottle of YJ taking Ghost and Bernie. I do not know how the Ghost plays but Bernie is playing well and will be even better by Derby time. :)

Hey Bernie....I kinda-sorta thought we had a good game..;)..but after seeing that 'Lenny the Lock' likes our end of it :eek: now I know we have a really good game....:D

- Ghost

PS, Bernie...after reading this little needle, to get even with me in his answering post, John will probably try and highroll us and ask us to jack the bet...;)

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey Bernie....I kinda-sorta thought we had a good game..;)..but after seeing that 'Lenny the Lock' likes our end of it :eek: now I know we have a really good game....:D

- Ghost

PS, Bernie...after reading this little needle, to get even with me in his answering post, John will probably try and highroll us and ask us to jack the bet...;)

I know I have the worst of it but what fun would it be winning with the nuts.

If I SHOULD get lucky and win, I can bark at you for a year. That alone is worth trying to outrun it.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
jrhendy said:
I know I have the worst of it but what fun would it be winning with the nuts.

If I SHOULD get lucky and win, I can bark at you for a year. That alone is worth trying to outrun it.

A lot may depend on when you play, John...If I have allready softened up the Ghost, and Bernie has jet lag, you might be the chalk in this match-up...:eek:

Or...it could all boil down to how well Bernie tolerates the Ghost missing hangers...:p :p :p