Corey Deuel vs. Johnny Stone 2009 D.C.C.#4

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Sticking with the good ideas with bad results, or bad ideas with good results theme of this match so far.. :frus

Soft-hit the 7 into the 1, but let the 7 bump off the rail enough for the 9 to get by. Or.. zigzag the 3 the long way, making it but hooking himself, which is about the same as the alternative of missing it and leaving somebody all those bank shots up-table.

Bump the 7 shooting towards the end rail so the 7 doesn't move far while still dropping the 1.

Efren may drop the lone(5?) ball in pocket, draw back into the 7, dropping the 1 and hooking him between the 7 and the pocket.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Stone rolled the 5 ball in (with DD's strong agreement) for some strange reason and over Danny D's fierce objections Corey then banked the 5 ball cross-side.

I think we need more Freddy commentating Bank Pool matches at the D.C.C..

CD's Shot.jpg

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Dum, da, dum, dumb

Dum, da, dum, dumb

Stone rolled the 5 ball in (with DD's strong agreement) for some strange reason and over Danny D's fierce objections Corey then banked the 5 ball cross-side.

I think we need more Freddy commentating Bank Pool matches at the D.C.C..

View attachment 4732

Cant leave that shot to a banker. Shoulda just piddled around with the seven ball. If you could, knock the hanger off and move the seven up and out of play, forcing him to shoot the shot he shot anyway, knocking off the 5 and giving you a free shot.
The cross side is blocked by the 8 ball if you shoot my shot. If you cant knock the ball off and move the 7 far away enough, just piddle underneath it until you can. Then hope he is dumb enough to not do what you want to do.

Beard