Tom Wirth

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I got connected with TW from some members here. Thank You for the recommendation. Honestly I will never be a great 1P player but that's ok. I do not gamble or compete. I only want to play a respectable game with friends and other 1P players. The game fascinates me.
Tom is a great teacher. Anything I learn from him is a plus. And I am learning. Tom is organized. He describes, sets up and talks about the drills or moves. Not all great players are teachers. Tom is. Anyone wanting to learn or improve Tom is the man. Talented, easy going and soft spoken...he delivers. His hourly fee is more than reasonable. Take a lesson from T. You'll go back for more. Thanks for reading. Frank

GoldCrown

Verified Member
So...One guy that I play will not play again. Played 3 games. Won 3 games. Got him good. A few weeks of working with Tom and progress is showing. My favorite part of the game is the beginning. The break and after the break while the rack is clustered. Tom rocks. He's a talented pool player that knows how to express his knowledge. I called him Superman last week...he looked at me...I tell him he has x-ray vision. I tell him I'm amazed at what he can see. I'm having as much fun taking a lesson and learning the drills as much as playing a buddy a game or two. I know I should have stayed in school....but this counts. I'm back in the class room again. :lol

Alexonepockettrickshots

Verified Member
So...One guy that I play will not play again. Played 3 games. Won 3 games. Got him good. A few weeks of working with Tom and progress is showing. My favorite part of the game is the beginning. The break and after the break while the rack is clustered. Tom rocks. He's a talented pool player that knows how to express his knowledge. I called him Superman last week...he looked at me...I tell him he has x-ray vision. I tell him I'm amazed at what he can see. I'm having as much fun taking a lesson and learning the drills as much as playing a buddy a game or two. I know I should have stayed in school....but this counts. I'm back in the class room again. :lol

That is awesome :)

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Just keeps getting better. I'm in control of my clubhouse. As mentioned I'm learning... The guys I have been playing and going back and forth with are now struggling with me. I feel confident and I'm having fun thinking about the next move. Sorry I did not meet Tom a long time ago however it's never too late learn and improve. Some people suggest the best way to learn 1pocket is to go into a poolroom and learn by losing(and paying). Not for me. I prefer to pay a professional instructor. The situation could not be better. Private lessons (with TW) are the way to go.