One Pocket lessons

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Just wanted to let it be known that I am available for anyone wanting One Pocket lessons - beginner, intermediate, or advanced.

If you are within 100 miles of Chicago, lessons can easily be arranged....If you're farther away, that would have to be discussed......Also, I can be available for lessons at the DCC next January.

Rates, credentials, etc. can be discussed by e-mail or cell phone.....Anyone interested please pm me.

In no time at all, I'll have you moving like a ghost!.............:eek:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
lessons

lessons

Now,if they would just move St Paul a little closer to Chicago like back in the 30's......

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
usblues said:
Now,if they would just move St Paul a little closer to Chicago like back in the 30's......

Hey Bob.....it's only about a 4 hour drive to get down here, and, so....

Your Twins are battling our White Sox for 1st place....so you drive down on the weekend when the Twins are playing here and go to the game, then you go see our new Milennium Park, then you drop the wife off on Michigan Ave to go shopping while you get your 1 pocket lessons !.........Howz that for a plan ?........:D

- Ghost

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Hah I Wish!

Hah I Wish!

Thats a great idea,who knows one day....I am working on a couple of new hustles and hopefully this fall,I'll have traveling money.That would be fun,I sure like that town....