What shot do YOU shoot to WIN the game from here?

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Here's an example that I demonstrate to pool players of how to WIN the game from this position!

View attachment 10689

See if you can guess the shot I demonstrate!

Have fun with it!

PLEASE REFER TO TODAYS PHOTOS AND VIDEO FOR THE CORRECT POSITION OF THE BALLS, AND OF ME MAKING THE SHOT! SEE POST #17

EVERYONE, AGAIN! THIS IS A 'PROP' BET ACTION SHOT! YOU CAN REALLY MAKE MONEY ON THIS SHOT, I HAVE MANY, MANY TIMES!

Last edited:

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Bank 12 into the 1 and draw the CB to hide it under that cluster. Play more CB than object ball. Or, if you go by a strict reading of squeeze rules, two-rail kick the 1ball in, maybe even going three rails by hitting behind to make sure you don't leave a bank if you miss the 1 ball.

I like the bank because the kick has you cueing the ball awkwardly.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Bank 12 into the 1 and draw the CB to hide it under that cluster. Play more CB than object ball. Or, if you go by a strict reading of squeeze rules, two-rail kick the 1ball in, maybe even going three rails by hitting behind to make sure you don't leave a bank if you miss the 1 ball.

I like the bank because the kick has you cueing the ball awkwardly.

You forgot! You have to WIN, the game in ONE shot!
Besides the 12 can't be banked, my diagram may be off a touch! I'll be back later, and tweak the diagram!

Last edited:

tylerdurden

Verified Member
I'd ask the guy if he wanted out if I get the time, and win on 0 shots. I usually pay the time when I win anyway.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Half a ball hit off the right side of the 12, left hand English. Go off the 12, off the bottom rail, off the side rail and Bingo. Why do you feel you need to win it on this shot? Don't you want to torture him a little?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Bank the 12 and hold the cue. 12 off the 10 to pocket the 1.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Half a ball hit off the right side of the 12, left hand English. Go off the 12, off the bottom rail, off the side rail and Bingo. Why do you feel you need to win it on this shot? Don't you want to torture him a little?

That's gotta be it. If that's not it. I quit..

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

That's my guess.

TomRoden

Verified Member
i like

i like

shoot the 12 to carom off the left side of the thirteen using a little draw to bring whitey back to its original spot.
You bet your ass I'll make it !!!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

shoot the 12 to carom off the left side of the thirteen using a little draw to bring whitey back to its original spot.

You bet your ass I'll make it !!!

I like this shot also

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I'm playing the 12 off the 13, draw QB to freeze on the 15 if the 12 doesn't pocket the carom doesn't work

Oops, Tom beat me to it

Cory in dc

Verified Member
This is *NOT* how I would play it. But since the original post is a proposition shot from a three-cushion player, here's my guess. I think you have to pound it as hard as you can without flying the cueball and use a fair bit of left.

Attachments

• crazy.JPG
    crazy.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 0

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
This is *NOT* how I would play it. But since the original post is a proposition shot from a three-cushion player, here's my guess. I think you have to pound it as hard as you can without flying the cueball and use a fair bit of left.

According to the way you've drawn your answer, doesn't work for ANY "plus 2 system." :sorry

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
So, Here's the original diagram in Post #1.

View attachment 10694

And Here's a diagram providing a solution to the problem! Again, PLEASE excuse my poor excuse for a curve on the CB!

View attachment 10695

And finally, here's photos of the position of balls on the table, and a video of me making the shot from the diagram in post #1!

View attachment 10696

View attachment 10697

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6CfbsCzVys"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6CfbsCzVys[/ame]

The ENTIRE SECRET to this type of EXTREME effect cushion first, is, "THE CORRECT ANGLE INTO THE 1ST CUSHION!"

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
So, Here's the original diagram in Post #1.

View attachment 10694

And Here's a diagram providing a solution to the problem! Again, PLEASE excuse my poor excuse for a curve on the CB!

View attachment 10695

And finally, here's photos of the position of balls on the table, and a video of me making the shot from the diagram in post #1!

View attachment 10696

View attachment 10697

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6CfbsCzVys

The ENTIRE SECRET to this type of EXTREME effect cushion first, is, "THE CORRECT ANGLE INTO THE 1ST CUSHION!"
Cool shot, Bill. They'll never see that one coming!

pj
chgo

bstroud

Verified Member
Looks to me you could also hit the left side of the 12 with extreme draw and curve the cue ball for the win.

Would have to try it to see.

Bill S.