A book of controlled aggression.

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
The Book

The Book

Hi Tom..just ordered via p/pal...thanks.

bill worrell

please sign

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
controlled aggression

controlled aggression

Tom-

Congratulations on completion of the book. I know it has been quite a journey.Please set one aside for me until we play again. (soon hopefully) The endorsements by Billy and Scott say it all. When it comes to one-pocket knowledge you match up with anybody.Very happy for you!

Nick

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, I have order 200 books from the printer. This was on Thursday Afternoon. They were able to get me a handful on Friday and the remainder will be delivered on either Monday or Tuesday.

I AM TAKING ORDERS NOW!

If you would like a copy and wish to use paypal, use the account name;
trwirth369@gmail.com to make your purchase. The cost is $49.95 + $5.00 standard shipping. Be sure to include your mailing address. A few guys failed to add theirs and I had to track them down. Don't make me come looking for you! :) Because I will! :frus

If you wish to pay by check or money order, send me a PM and I will pass along my phone # and address.

Thanks,

Tom

I don't ordinarily use paypal so I don't know what good the account name does me. (I'm willing to pay that way this time; I just don't know how.) :eek:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Hey John, Don't worry about using paypal. I'll feed you my home address and you can just send a check. I'll keep a signed copy handy for you, no problem.

Tom

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Controlled Aggression

Controlled Aggression

I read Tom's book this morning...cover to cover... with a repeat read of certain sections... its that good...
I may not be much of a one pocket player, but, I am going to practice a lot of what is in this book prior to derby this year...
If you don't have the book, you just gave me a big advantage...not saying I will be a champion, just saying the principals are sound behind the knowledge of the game and I can see how it will help me overcome some situations where I was lost before...Just the logic of the thought process is intriguing to say the least...

Bille

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
got my book yesterday...:)
cant wait to read it
from my initial look thru i cant wait to soak up the pearls of wisdom...:)

poolandpokerman

Verified Member
book

book

Tom, Just ordered the book and sent my paypal to you, I can't wait to get the book, thanks for helping us "not so good" one pocket players.

Tom Harris

One Pocket John

Verified Member
I'll be ordering mine as soon as the funds are moved.

Read, practice and add it to my "Winning One Pocket", "Shots, Move and Strategies" collections.

Thanks Tom.

Drop Pocket

Verified Member
From
South Carolina
Ordered yesterday, had to wait a few days due to some asshat stealing my wife's debit card info. We got all but $10 back, wife checks the account every day so caught it quick.
Waiting with bait on my breath, Tom!

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
received my copy last night. have had some time here and there (maybe a couple hours cumulative) to sporadically process parts of its content.....

the koehler book is ok - maybe even take a couple things away from it. the robin books are rare commodities that cover abstract aspects of the game with some colorful anecdotes sprinkled in....

but a game of controlled aggression is in a class by itself. bar none.

congratulations and thank you tom.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
A book of controlled aggression.

I agree that this book is fantastic. Very well done Tom, and thank you. Not just good shots but it's the "concepts" that add enormous value IMO. Ridiculously good value!!!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
have read thru the book
my 2 cents
BUY IT...:)
it really is the only book on the market that gives you an in depth look at playing one pocket
from a pros perspective
the old saying is
give a man a fish he eats for a day
teach him HOW TO FISH
he eats forever
this book teaches you how to fish
THANK YOU TOM
FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS TO SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE
ACHIEVED FROM YEARS OF DEDICATION TO ONEPOCKET
:)

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I agree that this book is fantastic. Very well done Tom, and thank you. Not just good shots but it's the "concepts" that add enormous value IMO. Ridiculously good value!!!
I bought 2. One for me one for my nephew. Might not tell him about it and a have a copy upstairs and downstairs.
my 2 cents
BUY IT...:)
Beg, borrow, steal...get a copy.

Last edited: