John "Monster John" Rouse Memorial/Grave Marker Donation Drive

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I also spoke with Monster John's daughter Erika and I support this effort. If you can make a donation, please do. Since Forrest Sutton (who posted this on AZB) is not a OnePocket.org member I spoke to him about extending this drive here. Anyone who is more comfortable going through OnePocket.org can use my Paypal address instead and I will forward the money to John's daughter Erika. Thank you!

Hello Everyone,

If you didn't already see it my friend and the great player John "Monster John" Rouse passed away on Saturday at the age of 61. John was a great friend of mine and a mentor. I have spoke to his daughter Erica and will be trying to put together enough money to get John a proper and nice Grave Marker.I told her I will take care of the headstone. I want to get something made for him just like this one done for cuemaker Herman Rambow.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=236914

John will be placed in the Evergreen Cemetery in Jacksonville, Florida on Saturday July the 21.

Along with another friend of John's in Hollywood (Gary Kaye) I will working to get this done to honor his memory. So if your in Hollywood and wish to donate to this cause you can give funds in person to UPS Gary or you may use Pay Pal to me at Forrestleesutton@ YAH00.com

I'm hoping some people would like to help us with the monument for this great man and pool player. He deserves a good monument at his resting place.

Every cent would be accounted for. I'm thinking right now that the monument would be about 575-600 and I'm not sure on installation yet. but maybe 800-900 for everything. Regardless of donations I will make sure this friend of mine gets his marker but I figured it's worth reaching out to the pool community on this one as well.

Thanks,

Forrest

Will take any donations through pay pal and will send a list out to everyone who contributes accounting for every cent as well as emailing everyone a photo of the marker once it has been placed. Would like anyone who donates information. Name Telephone number, address, and email address so I can keep track of it.

RIP John

Photo courtesy of Mr. Steve Booth - additional photos found at http://www.poolinaction.com where it came from. Thanks.

Fsutton

Hello guys

Hello guys

So far I have $976.50 pledged. Just need $115 more and we have met our goal once everyone that has pledged pays. Thanks for everyone's help.

Fsutton

Well we made our goal thanks to anyone. Just waiting on a few individuals to pay the money they pledged. I should be able to send out payment this week to the stone maker.