Old Billiards Digests

imwalrus38

I'm looking for the Back issues below. If anyone has them to sell please contact me. Thanks

1981 - January, March, July
1982 - January, March, Sept
1983 - July, Sept
1984 - January
1985 - March, May
1988 - January

Thanks
J

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
im looking for an article on earl heisler as part of a series of hustlers on the road or something along those lines
if its in an issue you get id be happy to pay you a reasonable fee to copy it and send it to me
thanks
larry

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
im looking for an article on earl heisler as part of a series of hustlers on the road or something along those lines
if its in an issue you get id be happy to pay you a reasonable fee to copy it and send it to me
thanks
larry

Larry...I think maybe what you're thinking of is the 'Legends of the Road series' written by Tom Shaw back in the 90's, which was published in Pool & Billiard magazine though, not Billiards Digest..it was a great series..I have most or all of them, but they're packed away somewhere in my many boxes of books and magazines, and I'd have to find them.

- Ghost

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
yes ghost that must be the series im referring to.
it was reading those articles that made me realize in retrospect how priviledged i was to have seen many of those players as a college kid at the sports palace in new orleans
even tho i was not aware of their status in the pool world at the time
if you ever run across the article id love to have a copy
thanks