Gabe Owen vs. Alex Pagulayan 2010 D.C.C.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Bill,

Although I know you are just kidding me, I've often seen the same thought processes in AB's posts as in the way I think. It makes me think that there is hope for his game after all:p :eek: .

Dennis

Thats because Billy has a better education. You no Doctores need a lot off years in colledge too get thier degree.

I got my degree at hard knocks. And shootersare always more colorfull fellowes that movers.

If Billy takes the Goasts Advice with Mentanle Toughness. And Physical toudgness.

And triples his pain pills Nobody will be able to beat Billy playing anything.

And his posts will take him back too his school days when he was the top Doctor for the student councele.

Billy ran for student councel and won and he declined the offer. He said you want me too be the head off the student councel.

I dont no anything about what you Square Jones do or no. But I no you dont gamble

And you people wouldnt bet your alive. I cannot take tis position not knoweing what makes you people tick. And Billy became a running back.

He was always in the back. And Billy was a great student. He always studied after the test.

I dont no how he past all his examimes?

But he hae wrighting all over his hands. The proffesior asket Billy what is all that wrighting all over your hands.

Billy told the professior those are all the baseball teams I bet on today.

I wrote them down soo I wouldnt forget.

And guess what Billy scored a 100% correct on his test. What a surprise.

And they voted Billy for the most likely student too suckseed in life.

And in his senior year he got expeled for having all the correct answers. He was mistake free in school.

And Billy told the Dean you canr explell me. Im Pitts burg Billy From Pitts burg.

And the Dean told Billy I will give you a chance too clear your name and play you one game off nine ball.

Double or nothing and Billy said can we play two out off three.

And the Dean said dont you have any gamble. And Billy said Ok. The dean got the breack. Made the nineball on the breack.

And the dean told Billy get a job. And dont husltle a hustler. And the Deans name was Willie Mosconie.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Thats because Billy has a better education. You no Doctores need a lot off years in colledge too get thier degree.

I got my degree at hard knocks. And shootersare always more colorfull fellowes that movers.

If Billy takes the Goasts Advice with Mentanle Toughness. And Physical toudgness.

And triples his pain pills Nobody will be able to beat Billy playing anything.

And his posts will take him back too his school days when he was the top Doctor for the student councele.

Billy ran for student councel and won and he declined the offer. He said you want me too be the head off the student councel.

I dont no anything about what you Square Jones do or no. But I no you dont gamble

And you people wouldnt bet your alive. I cannot take tis position not knoweing what makes you people tick. And Billy became a running back.

He was always in the back. And Billy was a great student. He always studied after the test.

I dont no how he past all his examimes?

But he hae wrighting all over his hands. The proffesior asket Billy what is all that wrighting all over your hands.

Billy told the professior those are all the baseball teams I bet on today.

I wrote them down soo I wouldnt forget.

And guess what Billy scored a 100% correct on his test. What a surprise.

And they voted Billy for the most likely student too suckseed in life.

And in his senior year he got expeled for having all the correct answers. He was mistake free in school.

And Billy told the Dean you canr explell me. Im Pitts burg Billy From Pitts burg.

And the Dean told Billy I will give you a chance too clear your name and play you one game off nine ball.

Double or nothing and Billy said can we play two out off three.

And the Dean said dont you have any gamble. And Billy said Ok. The dean got the breack. Made the nineball on the breack.

And the dean told Billy get a job. And dont husltle a hustler. And the Deans name was Willie Mosconie.

Where the hell is Artie? We need an infusion of common sense here.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I have to go for the day, but what the hell prompted you to dig this post up? Or did something go over my head again.:confused:

Dr. Bill

I didn't dig it up Bill, some hooplehead was looking at it and I just decided to bring it to the 1st page, that's all:D

That's not to say that something going over your head would be an unprecedented incident:p.

Dennis

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Hey Dennis...I don't remember that post, but I like it - since in the post Artie wisely tells Billy that he needs to take advice from the Ghost...:heh

- Gh:Dst
You are still around,:D haven't heard from you in a while.:rolleyes: So you liked that part about...mental toughness?

Dr. Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I didn't dig it up Bill, some hooplehead was looking at it and I just decided to bring it to the 1st page, that's all:D

That's not to say that something going over your head would be an unprecedented incident:p.

Dennis
It was kinda cool reading one of Arties post, kinda miss him. I think i'll call him and get him to start posting again, that way you'll have another player to insult. :p:D I ain't mad at ya.

Dr. Bill

Jimmy B

Verified Member
It was kinda cool reading one of Arties post, kinda miss him. I think i'll call him and get him to start posting again, that way you'll have another player to insult. :p:D I ain't mad at ya.

Dr. Bill

Love your dry humor,:cool:nothing seems to go over your head.:D

Dr. Bill

Well, it's one of my two busiest work times of the year - but I try and make time to come around here slumming when I can...:D

- Ghost

It's really cool to read Artie posts from the past. Bill, do you think you could make that happen?? That would be killer if you could get Artie to come back. He thinks the world of you so I think you could do it. I would owe you big time if you do it. I love the humor and wit of Rodney and The Ghost as well, but since Artie left, well Ms Marbles can show how I spend all my time on the net these days.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDArXbPtAys&feature=relmfu[/ame]

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Everybody now

Everybody now

We want Artie...we want Artie...we want Artie..we want Artie...we want Artie...we want Artie...we want Aartie..we want Artie

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Computer woes

Computer woes

We want Artie...we want Artie...we want Artie..we want Artie...we want Artie...we want Artie...we want Aartie..we want Artie

Arties computer is on its last legs. It is 8 to 10 years old and acting up badly. I talked to him yesterday and advised him he must buy a new one. He also had forgotten his screen name and password for 1pkt .org. Fortunately for him, I knew what it was.

Beard

He wanted to respond to the Grady memories but cant do it just yet.