What Did I Miss?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Some of us are new within this forum so....are there any historical threads that you'd recommend reading?

I D....Just so you know that your thread/question here wasn't totally ignored...:)...

...there were some good/extensive shot choice threads from 3-5 yrs. ago, and I went into the archives to retrieve and post up the links to a few of them for you...but unfortunately 'Mr. Wei' worked it so the wei-tables with the shots on them in those threads don't show up anymore..:mad:...making those threads unworkable without the table layouts of the shots.

- PS, And back then, the discussing (and disagreeing) of shot choices in those threads was civil and good-natured...:eek:...:heh...:)

Last edited:

tylerdurden

Verified Member
There were some good ones before I started posting about the sjd cliff joyner match. I believe sjd was even dogging some of the wwyd calls from his own match. Kidding. But those were good. I'm not too good with the search function, I dont have the patience. In all honesty though, sjd shot one of the niftiest little shots in that match i have seen. i think he proclaimed the shot to be "the one that won me the match". my memory is pretty good with this stuff, but i could be wrong.

i'll tell you what, if that thread doesn't get revisited one day here soon, i'll dig that damn dvd out myself and we'll discuss it again. im sure sjd will dog the call again too. he's always calling these backcuts from 8 feet away when in actuality we all know hed be bunting.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I D....Just so you know that your thread/question here wasn't totally ignored...:)...

...there were some good/extensive shot choice threads from 3-5 yrs. ago, and I went into the archives to retrieve and post up the links to a few of them for you...but unfortunately 'Mr. Wei' worked it so the wei-tables with the shots on them in those threads don't show up anymore..:mad:...making those threads unworkable without the table layouts of the shots.

- PS, And back then, the discussing (and disagreeing) of shot choices in those threads was civil and good-natured...:eek:...:heh

Hey Ghost...thanks for trying anyway....:rolleyes:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire