Player ID

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Description: Black...5' 9"...160-170 lbs age 50's (ish)...looks like "Jett Johnson" playing style....Name might be "Dennis" also might be from SC....was in Atlanta mid May. Any ideas??

8andout

Verified Member
he came through charleston sc also. not from sc. we think maybe chicago or detroit.

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
I figured out (with help) who he is....In as much as he looks like he might be one of our "native sons"....he is "shure nuff from the east coast". I know where all mine are at.

u12armresl

Verified Member
Geesh JL, Just play him, quit ducking.

I figured out (with help) who he is....In as much as he looks like he might be one of our "native sons"....he is "shure nuff from the east coast". I know where all mine are at.

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
DEAR "u12armresl"...I inquired about his ability when I thought he was going to be hanging around the room for weeks. He played the "kid" once at POCKETS (room down the street from us) and once by us (same night). They broke EVEN. I have NO BUSINESS playing anybody who travels 800 miles to play pool. HELL, I can't beat Bruce Parry (GHOST) most of the time and he only travels 15 miles to get here (ALSO...Bruce BITCHES about the drive every week).

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I have NO BUSINESS playing anybody who travels 800 miles to play pool. HELL, I can't beat Bruce Luke Parry (GHOST) most of the time and he only travels 15 miles to get here (ALSO...Bruce BITCHES about the drive every week).

Not 15 miles, it's 20 miles - including having to drive through downtown Chicago - which is always gridlocked..:frus..and I don't complain every week, only the weeks when the traffic is extra bad...:heh

- Ghost

Attachments

• LIE.jpg
    LIE.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
I once drove 1371 miles to play and went broke in less than two hours. Of course, I was mostly broke before I got there.

u12armresl

Verified Member
I drive a bit over 400 miles to play you :) I can't get through those darn tollbooths fast enough to make it to Pulaski.

DEAR "u12armresl"...I inquired about his ability when I thought he was going to be hanging around the room for weeks. He played the "kid" once at POCKETS (room down the street from us) and once by us (same night). They broke EVEN. I have NO BUSINESS playing anybody who travels 800 miles to play pool. HELL, I can't beat Bruce Parry (GHOST) most of the time and he only travels 15 miles to get here (ALSO...Bruce BITCHES about the drive every week).