Hard times 1p streaming now

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Hard times 1p streaming now

The bottom left hand pocket is brutal. Balls pop out because of the shim. They are redoing the tables next month.

Is that bellflower? If so I played there a few months ago on the main table (that one?). Tight table to say the least.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
The bottom left hand pocket is brutal. Balls pop out because of the shim. They are redoing the tables next month.

Ron is breaking for that pocket and Julio is breaking for the other one. They just cut off the stream a few minutes ago. Julio had won the last five games. Ron seemed to be getting weaker and Julio growing more teeth.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Ron is breaking for that pocket and Julio is breaking for the other one. They just cut off the stream a few minutes ago. Julio had won the last five games. Ron seemed to be getting weaker and Julio growing more teeth.

They probably played 9/10 hours Jimmy and they both are "gofer's" and shoot fast, probably banking better than the straight in's. Ron was three sets ahead (races to three) when I left. Looks like Julio (35+ years younger) made a comeback. Both good guys to play who don't have one foot out the door when they match up.

They are both dangerous to give a little weight to because as I mentioned before, they are never going to lose playing safe. You trap em and they will send a ball at their hole.

Ron goes back to the Cochran's days in San Francisco and SJD knows him well.