DCC question

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
I just signed up for the 1 pocket. Does that mean with my entry I can watch the other matches without paying more?

thnx! G.

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
You are correct! You can even bring your spouse or your better half to spectate with your entry.

Deeman

Verified Member
Ace is right but remember to take your woman with you to the sign up window so they can make photos for the ID unless you were there last year.If your timing is good, the process can go pretty quickly.

DeeMan

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
Deeman said:
Ace is right but remember to take your woman with you to the sign up window so they can make photos for the ID unless you were there last year.If your timing is good, the process can go pretty quickly.

DeeMan

no can do boys! the little lady gave me the free pass to hit the derby and do as I please!

seriously, thanks for the info

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
Fast Lenny said:
How much is the spectator fee?

Spectator Info
9 DAY EVENT PASS
VIP $185.00

VIP TV $240.00

3 Day VIP Finals Pass
Jan. 28th, 29th, and 30th
VIP $105.00

General Admission $100.00

DAILY ADMISSION AM
General Admission $6.00
VIP $10.00

DAILY ADMISSION PM
General Admission $9.00
VIP $15.00

FINALS
General Admission $15.00
VIP $25.00

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
Fast Lenny said:

Hey Lenny, If I get 2 passes with my tourney entry, you can have the other one if you want. I'm coming in on the 21st. Let me know. Hopefully you don't have to be a "couple" to get the pass?! :D

dont ask dont tell at the Derby! LOL

G.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Gerry said:
Hey Lenny, If I get 2 passes with my tourney entry, you can have the other one if you want. I'm coming in on the 21st. Let me know. Hopefully you don't have to be a "couple" to get the pass?! :D

G.

50.00 and I won't tell everyone I see, about you and Lenny's "relationship":D

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I think they are a little careful about the spouse pass -- I don't think it is just an extra free pass that can be given to whoever...

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
NH Steve said:
I think they are a little careful about the spouse pass -- I don't think it is just an extra free pass that can be given to whoever...

oh, well thats a different story then! I wasn't sure how the whole thing worked being a DCC noob and all. If it isn't in bad form......the offer is still there Lenny.

G.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Gerry said:
oh, well thats a different story then! I wasn't sure how the whole thing worked being a DCC noob and all. If it isn't in bad form......the offer is still there Lenny.

G.
The best deal is to enter the Banks and get your player pass.

cuesmith

Verified Member
NH Steve said:
The best deal is to enter the Banks and get your player pass.

YEAH I agree. They won't give you 2 passes unless your spouse is with you at check-in. It's only fair. Actually, the best deal is play in the banks and get the VIP upgrade for another $75 you get VIP seating around the TV Table & front row around the rest of the tables for the whole tournament. It's really the nuts! They don't show this option on the on-line sign up though, you have to call in and request it. I do it every year!

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Fast Lenny said:

Lenny,

Just tell them you're with me...I have 'carte blanche' everywhere I go...Its called "sucker priveleges"...Rod taught me how to do it...All you have to do is lose every bet you make...:p :p :p

The Duckinator

PS..Caution;..I may lose my priveleges, when I beat the Goast, so get your pass early...:cool:

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Entering the Banks used to be cheaper than getting the event pass.

Too many people did that and didn't show up for their "match" and it would screw up the whole event.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Gerry said:

G.

I appreciate the offer Gerry, if somehow it wont work maybe I can just play in the one pocket tournament. :)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
SJDinPHX said:
Lenny,

Just tell them you're with me...I have 'carte blanche' everywhere I go...Its called "sucker priveleges"...Rod taught me how to do it...All you have to do is lose every bet you make...:p :p :p

The Duckinator

PS..Caution;..I may lose my priveleges, when I beat the Goast, so get your pass early...:cool:

Haha, you and the Ghost are playing? I will bet $200 and a bottle on him and Irishmen (Bernie). :D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Fast Lenny said:
Haha, you and the Ghost are playing? I will bet $200 and a bottle on him and Irishmen (Bernie). :D

SJD is playing The Ghost heads up. I am playing Ghost and Bernie as my own partner.

You may make a sweat bet up to $200.