KOUD post YOU NEED 2

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3APaI3BVNI4CVeI3DSkI3EMXI4FSLI4GPRI4HMPI3IJNJ3JGLJ4KYPI4LJVH4MMGj3NNMj4OGkH3PAOj3kAOj4kAGj4kAGj2qQtFYou_need_two&ZZ@[/CUETABLE]
all balls are frozen

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
this was posted by koud in the thread 2 days per shot by dennis. i thought it would be better to have it stand alone.

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
This is OK with me ....

This is OK with me ....

lll said:
this was posted by koud in the thread 2 days per shot by dennis. i thought it would be better to have it stand alone.

I was just practicing being sneaky ....

Robert Raiford

Verified Member
Here are my two shots:

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3APaI3BVNI4CVeI3DSkI3EMXI4FSLI4GPRI4HMPI3IJNJ3JGLJ4KYPI4LJVH4MMGj3NNMj4OGkH3PAOj3iNMj3ibKm3kAOj3kGrm3kKbi7kKjI7kFcA4kbdx2kInj2kbQM4kbiU4kWrE3qcOcRail_first_hard_with_low_left_so_you_sink_into_the_cushion_to_get_some_angle._The_left_throws_the_14_in_since_you_will_be_slightly_off_the_rail_when_you_hit_it_and_you_need_the_spin_to_get_around_the_table._Not_possible_on_some_tables_with_dead_rails.&ZZ4rNTpCircus_shot_version&ZZ4uClN@3APaI3BVNI4CVeI3DSkI3EMXI4FSLI4GPRI4HMPI3IJNJ3JGLJ4KYPI4LJVH4MMGj3NNMj4OGkH3PAOj3iNMj3iWbl3ichk3kAOj3kKji7kKje4kaTu3qajeBall_first_with_low_left._You_shoot_away_from_the_rail_and_make_a_3_degree_cut_towards_the_rail_and_the_left_throws_the_14_in._The_slight_angle_lets_you_pass_the_13_with_draw.&ZZ4rNLXSemi-reasonable_version.&ZZ4uClN@[/CUETABLE]

Us three-cushion players love circus shots, and the first diagram here is no exception :) It's easier when you're closer to the 14. The second diagram is more reasonable if you really want to run out. Both involve an off-center hit on the 14 to throw it in the pocket and draw at an angle.

Robert

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
isnt there a way maybe not for this shot to have the q jump up and hit the rail go up table and back downtable for position to run out? i seem to recall something like that on a grady tape except he only had to go up table .

beatle

Verified Member
just hit down into the ball with low inside english and draw the cue back for position on the second ball. most times the cue gets off the rail enough to get by the second object ball. anyway if the pockets are tight and you miss you dont leave him out.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Robert Raiford said:
Here are my two shots:

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3APaI3BVNI4CVeI3DSkI3EMXI4FSLI4GPRI4HMPI3IJNJ3JGLJ4KYPI4LJVH4MMGj3NNMj4OGkH3PAOj3iNMj3ibKm3kAOj3kGrm3kKbi7kKjI7kFcA4kbdx2kInj2kbQM4kbiU4kWrE3qcOcRail_first_hard_with_low_left_so_you_sink_into_the_cushion_to_get_some_angle._The_left_throws_the_14_in_since_you_will_be_slightly_off_the_rail_when_you_hit_it_and_you_need_the_spin_to_get_around_the_table._Not_possible_on_some_tables_with_dead_rails.&ZZ4rNTpCircus_shot_version&ZZ4uClN@3APaI3BVNI4CVeI3DSkI3EMXI4FSLI4GPRI4HMPI3IJNJ3JGLJ4KYPI4LJVH4MMGj3NNMj4OGkH3PAOj3iNMj3iWbl3ichk3kAOj3kKji7kKje4kaTu3qajeBall_first_with_low_left._You_shoot_away_from_the_rail_and_make_a_3_degree_cut_towards_the_rail_and_the_left_throws_the_14_in._The_slight_angle_lets_you_pass_the_13_with_draw.&ZZ4rNLXSemi-reasonable_version.&ZZ4uClN@[/CUETABLE]

Us three-cushion players love circus shots, and the first diagram here is no exception :) It's easier when you're closer to the 14. The second diagram is more reasonable if you really want to run out. Both involve an off-center hit on the 14 to throw it in the pocket and draw at an angle.

Robert
beatle go to page 2 on this layout

beatle

Verified Member
okay i missed the 2nd page on the wei. but at least we all seem to agree on this shot as it really is easy and only is trouble on tight pockets that jar.

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
Let Me Know

Let Me Know

When you all get that stroke thing figured out on a four-inch corner-pocketed table. Is there anything else besides a box that someone would game upon?