where is the rust belt lunatic?

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
anybody know? is everything alright?

He got mad last year when he heard about me clearing the neighbors snow and my snow blower was sending the small cars on their roofs so he's been busy upgrading his since winter is around the corner.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
He got mad last year when he heard about me clearing the neighbors snow and my snow blower was sending the small cars on their roofs so he's been busy upgrading his since winter is around the corner.

Both you'se guys got action in January - bet what you want...:heh...

It's just got a lil' old 426cc Supercharged Hemi engine..:eek:..I hope just looking at it doesn't cause you two to make little yellow dribbles in the snow...:lol

- Gh:cool:st

The Ghost's snowblower ----->

Attachments

• HEMI_detail.jpg
    HEMI_detail.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended

It's just got a lil' old 426cc Supercharged Hemi engine..:eek:..I hope just looking at it doesn't cause you two to make little yellow dribbles in the snow...:lol

Gh:sorryasty,

Wow, I am really impressed...I can certainly see the need for a powerful snowblower like yours, especially in [sic] Chicago...
..Will it also work for the removal of waist-high, er, um..uh, eh...Oh well, we won't go there...:eek: :p

SuperDuck

PS..Do you have an 'Electric' machine, for inside use ?.. (like maybe a 'pool room' or sumpin') jes' sayin'...:cool: ;)
.....Will it handle 'dead bodies', ya know, like from "Samarai Attacks", and such ?..Gosh, almost a 'must-have' for you, huh ?

Last edited:

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI

Sheet man, thats the little one I sold to get the more powerful one I have now.