A. Pagulayan vs. S. Frost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

Willie....Once before, awhile back, I complimented you on your avatar - saying how just from looking at your pic, what a handsome, grounded, intelligent, young man you appear to be...:rolleyes:...

Looking at your pic again here Willie, let me just add...that I have a very strong feeling that you could give any of us here on the site a huge spot...

...In a soft boiled egg eating contest...:eek:....:D....:heh

- Ghost

WillieNilly

Verified Member
From
N.E Pennsylvania
Willie....Once before, awhile back, I complimented you on your avatar - saying how just from looking at your pic, what a handsome, grounded, intelligent, young man you appear to be...:rolleyes:...

Looking at your pic again here Willie, let me just add...that I have a very strong feeling that you could give any of us here on the site a huge spot...

...In a soft boiled egg eating contest...:eek:....:D....:heh

- Ghost

Mr. Ghost,

I had seen your comment in the other thread a while ago, albeit a week or so too late to reply. Somthing about a DUCK egg in my mouth.:p
Legend has it was the result of years of FOWL language , or my pention for DUCKING on a DUCK shot.
Or it may be those new implants reccomended and installed by My orthadontist, S.J.Daffy McDuck. D.D.S:D
Either way , Im glad you like it.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Mr. Ghost,

I had seen your comment in the other thread a while ago, albeit a week or so too late to reply. Somthing about a DUCK egg in my mouth.:p
Legend has it was the result of years of FOWL language , or my pention for DUCKING on a DUCK shot.
Or it may be those new implants reccomended and installed by My orthadontist, S.J.Daffy McDuck. D.D.S:D
Either way , Im glad you like it.

Hey Willie....You didn't tell us it was a family thing - I googled 'WillieNilly family' and pics of your family came up...your avatar pic came up, and also pics of your older brother, sister, and a pic of you when you were 8 yrs. old...:eek:...:D....:p ------>

- Ghost