Alex and Shane

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
100 - 84. They started the last day with Shane about 3 games ahead and he dominatated Day 3. started off with 5 or 6 games and was something like a 19 to 4 winner at one point. Alex made a bit of a comeback towards the very end, but couldn't do it.

Here is the final shot that Alex conceded on:)
tar21finalshot.jpg

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
CaliRed said:
100 - 84. They started the last day with Shane about 3 games ahead and he dominatated Day 3. started off with 5 or 6 games and was something like a 19 to 4 winner at one point. Alex made a bit of a comeback towards the very end, but couldn't do it.

View attachment 4028

Alex and Bustamante, along with more top players, are supposed to show up at Hard Times, Sacramento for the Markulis Memorial Tournament next week.

I believe it will be streamed. One Pocket starting on 10/6 and 9 Ball through the weekend.

Nick Varner is giving a One Pocket/Pool seminar this Thursday night.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
jrhendy said:
Alex and Bustamante, along with more top players, are supposed to show up at Hard Times, Sacramento for the Markulis Memorial Tournament next week.

I believe it will be streamed. One Pocket starting on 10/6 and 9 Ball through the weekend.

Nick Varner is giving a One Pocket/Pool seminar this Thursday night.

Sounds like it will be a great tournament, hope it is streamed for our sake. :)

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
CaliRed said:

View attachment 4028

Ouch! Where was Alex on Sunday?

Jimmy B

Verified Member
petie said:
Ouch! Where was Alex on Sunday?

He was over there in the chair, Petie. They both played awesome pool. I hadn't seen anything like this in a long time. Ordinary gimme type shots need to be played so accurately to fit. I had something to do Friday, but I bought the stream for Sat and Sunday. I watched a couple of hrs. Sat but Sunday nite I watched almost the whole remainder of the match. Shane has improved some more and really showed something. He has improved in the last couple of years, and when he is in the right frame of mind, look out. Great job by Calired (Greg) for technical support assistance and TAR. I missed out on Mr. Incardona commentary. His back gave trouble after the first long grueling night, but Jay H. and all of the guests were ok with me.