San Francisco?

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Looks like I'll have time to play some 1P in San Francisco on Saturday night. I'm staying downtown.

Is Family Billiards still the place to go?

Anyone from here play there?

Thanks,
Cory

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Looks like I'll have time to play some 1P in San Francisco on Saturday night. I'm staying downtown.

Is Family Billiards still the place to go?

Anyone from here play there?

Thanks,
Cory

If you have to stay in the city, Family is the place. The new Ca Billiards in Fremont is better for one pocket, maybe 45 min drive away.

Some of the local one pocket players will be at Hard Times in Sacramento for their monthly one pocket tournament. $30 race to two, double elim.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
If you have to stay in the city, Family is the place. The new Ca Billiards in Fremont is better for one pocket, maybe 45 min drive away.

Some of the local one pocket players will be at Hard Times in Sacramento for their monthly one pocket tournament. $30 race to two, double elim.

Thanks for the info.

I won't have a car, so it will have to be Family.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I went to Family Billiards last night. I still like the place, good staff and a friendly crowd. Table time is steep on a Saturday night, though (they set the minimum rate at the 2-player rate). I ended up playing a local, Yoli, some one pocket and had some good close games. Nice guy who shoots pretty well.