Bankingwiththebeard.com up and running!

kitchb

Verified Member
Dear Pool pros, sharks, hustlers, backers, bugs and amateurs:

This is the late, great Hall of Famer Freddy the Beard Bentivegna's daughter, Cat Bentivegna Adami. I wanted to say thanks again for warming my heart every single day with your kind words about my beloved father. I wanted to let you know that his legacy is alive and well through his books and dvds at Bankingwiththebeard.com. I just moved the business into a new office and all of the orders are now up to date. I have 15 years experience as a Director of Sales and Marketing, so I think we've only begun to share the Beard and his work with the rest of the world. I still want to carry out his master marketing plan to increase pool exposure in America. This is now my life mission - and it keeps his memory with me everyday(as well as his chalk which I keep in my purse for good luck.)

I wanted to let you know that there will be new offerings within the next 6-18 months, too. There are two books in the works with the support of a Chicago publisher - "Beard: The Biography" and "Life Ain't on the Square - and other valuable lessons you can learn from a self made, spiritual pool hustler." There are two DVDs - one a documentary(with great interviews of him from DCC in January) and the other instructional. There will also be some new products for women.

My father was so proud of the business that he built and especially that pool people everywhere really LEARNED something from all his hard work walking home for miles broke and hungry from the pool room every night as a kid, collecting all the secrets from the experts and then stumbling upon these nuggets of scientific wisdom through trial and error. He loved hearing someone's game had improved, that they became a champion, that they took home the cash after applying his techniques...I will post more updates (like requests for interviews for the documentary) and events in his honor(like at the DCC.) Bank on Brothers(and Sisters!) I am very proud to be a pool hustler's daughter! My father was extremely blessed with so many devoted friends(and fans) XXOO Cat 312-961-8888 cat@poolhustlersdaughter.com

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Dear Pool pros, sharks, hustlers, backers, bugs and amateurs:

This is the late, great Hall of Famer Freddy the Beard Bentivegna's daughter, Cat Bentivegna Adami. I wanted to say thanks again for warming my heart every single day with your kind words about my beloved father. I wanted to let you know that his legacy is alive and well through his books and dvds at Bankingwiththebeard.com. I just moved the business into a new office and all of the orders are now up to date. I have 15 years experience as a Director of Sales and Marketing, so I think we've only begun to share the Beard and his work with the rest of the world. I still want to carry out his master marketing plan to increase pool exposure in America. This is now my life mission - and it keeps his memory with me everyday(as well as his chalk which I keep in my purse for good luck.)

I wanted to let you know that there will be new offerings within the next 6-18 months, too. There are two books in the works with the support of a Chicago publisher - "Beard: The Biography" and "Life Ain't on the Square - and other valuable lessons you can learn from a self made, spiritual pool hustler." There are two DVDs - one a documentary(with great interviews of him from DCC in January) and the other instructional. There will also be some new products for women.

My father was so proud of the business that he built and especially that pool people everywhere really LEARNED something from all his hard work walking home for miles broke and hungry from the pool room every night as a kid, collecting all the secrets from the experts and then stumbling upon these nuggets of scientific wisdom through trial and error. He loved hearing someone's game had improved, that they became a champion, that they took home the cash after applying his techniques...I will post more updates (like requests for interviews for the documentary) and events in his honor(like at the DCC.) Bank on Brothers(and Sisters!) I am very proud to be a pool hustler's daughter! My father was extremely blessed with so many devoted friends(and fans) XXOO Cat 312-961-8888 cat@poolhustlersdaughter.com

"Carry On Girl!" Good job Catherine, the MASTER "egg" would be proud!

Let me know how our things are doing and if I can help just call!