Happy Birthday to Pelican

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I am hoping you are feeling 100% yourself, and love the idea of you bringing Grady to Derby City -- Happy birthday, Pel!!

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Happy Birthday Pel..Hope you came out of your recent stuff OK...Is Grady at home now, resend me his address, the last thing I tried to send him came back, unnopened...Hope he makes it to DCC..:)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Pel and I sure hope you have gotten over the surgery (hernia and gallbladder) and hope you are in the pink..........

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Thanks folks

Thanks folks

Many thanks for the well wishes folks. Had a very nice birthday day.

Grady is doing better, in fact they let him move back to his apartment today. I just spoke with him and he is getting settled in. As long as he does ok he will stay there and just go to the hospital each day his chemo is due. Next round starts on the 29th.

SJD, here is the address:
609 S. Lake Dr.
Bldg 2 Apt 10
Lexington, SC 29072

I am doing pretty good, just still somewhat tender. I am 2 1/2 weeks into what the doc says is an 8 - 12 week recoup. I think I will be able to do better than that. Hey JimmyD, if you figure the foot long plus ropey incision on my gut that is very pink I guess you could say "I'm in the Pink" :lol

Again, thanks for the well wishes my friends. Hope to see many of you if Grady and I make DCC.

Later, Pel

John Brumback

Verified Member
Late for the party.Happy birthday Pal,I mean Pel.Nice of you taking care Of Grady as much as you are.Hope he's ok.John B.